Baja Designs XL Laser welcomes you to the future of High Performance Long Distance illumination.
The XL Laser light is the World's first laser auxiliary light and has redefined the future of forward projection lighting. Capable of throwing light an astonishing 350 percent farther than the XL Racer Edition LED lights. The new Baja Designs XL Laser incorporates two blue lasers that bounce the tight laser beam off of the phosphor coating within the High-Speed spot optic light housing. The high performance design is intrinsically eye-safe and cannot fail or be tampered with to create an unsafe beam. Baja Designs has created the XL Laser as the most effective distance light available on the market today.
With the use of four laser chips through the proprietary High-Speed Spot optic, this light produces an extremely tight 1.5-degree pattern and distance that is untouchable by any LED or HID platform. This High-Speed Spot optic beam pattern produces the longest and narrow 1.5° beam for the maximum long-distance illumination possible today. focus for illumination further down the trail or road. KLM Performance recommends that you incorporate this Spot pattern with additional Wide Driving or Driving/Combo beam lights. If you need the ability to see what is out there before its too late install a pair of the Baja Designs XL laser lights on your truck, jeep, or UTV.
Baja Designs XL 80 High-Speed Spot Features:
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- The XL Laser comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 percent
Baja Designs XL 80 Laser Specifications:
- Produces 2000 Lumens Utilizing 4 Laser Chips
- Wattage Draw Of only 60 Watts.
- Amperage Draw of 4.4 Amps:
- Dimensions: 4.43 Inch x 3.65 Inch x 4.43 Inch
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- Laser Chip Life Expectancy: 2000
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)