Baja Designs OnX6 60" Arc Series Curved LED Light Bars
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off road racing.The newest LED light series known as the OnX6 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of a LED. Each of the six ten inch increments produces a concentrated beam of 7,350 lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6 Arc 60" LED is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs OnX6 60" Arc Series LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 525001 OnX6 Arc 60" High-Speed Spot LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 525003 OnX6 Arc 60" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 525004 OnX6 Arc 60" Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 525003DC OnX6 Arc 60" Dual Control Amber/White LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 426003 OnX6 Arc 60" Racer Edition Driving Combo LED Light Bar
Why should you purchase the highest quality Curved LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6 Arc Series 60" LED light bar utilizes 36 Cree XM-L2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- Complimented by a one of a kind user changeable optics system that is specifically designed for the OnX6 Series delivers HID like distance projection.
- Offers the Highest Lumen output for a 60" Curved LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
- Why put a straight light bar on a vehicle with multiple curves?
Features of the OnX6 60" Arc Series LED Light Bar:
- Both Spot and Horizontal Spread Optics combined in one lamp for increased diversity in the Driving Combo pattern.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction by Baja Designs.
- Baja Designs Offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K is the natural color of daylight. The 5000K Natural Color Output offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 60" Arc Series LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 44,100
- Power Consumption: 351 watts at 30 Amps
- Emitter: 36 CREE XM-L2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 60 Long X 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 22.25
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that'sLaser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
The OnX6 60" LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs OnX6 60" Arc Series - Curved LED Light Bar Patterns:
- Baja Designs 526001High-Speed Spot: This pattern also known as a pencil beam pattern disperses a longer and narrower beam focus that allows the driver to see further down the road or trail. The Six Degree Spot design is perfect for long range projection and aims to be used in conjunction with another beam pattern for wide area light projection.
Baja Designs 526003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light.The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.
- Baja Designs 526004Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. The Wide Driving Beam application for near field and cornering applications. Also, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its even horizontal dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern.
- Baja Designs 526003DC OnX6 Arc Dual Control 40" Amber/White LED Light Bar: Now you can have the best of both worlds with the OnX6 Dual Control LED Light Bar. With the addition of another power cord and switch, you have the ability to control the inner and outer sections individually. This configuration provides a versatile package by allowing you to have one light bar with both amber and white light.
- Baja Designs 426003 Racer Edition Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for 40% more light at the maximum long distance and medium trail coverage in a single light.The Racer Edition Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.
NOTE: TheOnX6 60" Curved Arc Series LED Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harness sold separately so, please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.