BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 000309 Ford Truck Replacement Steering Shaft with Vibration Reducer.
BORGESON 309 REPLACEMENT UPPER STEERING SHAFT will fit the following Ford vehicles:
- 2008 to 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty
2008 to 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty
2008 to 2016 Ford F-450 Super Duty
2008 to 2016 Ford F-550 Super Duty
Borgeson 000309 Steering Column Upper Shaft attributes:
- One precision needle bearing u-joints.
- Upgraded vibration reducer.
- Telescoping steering shaft.
- Designed as a Heavy Duty replacement steering shaft assembly.
The Borgeson 309 Steering Shaft benefits:
- Tightens up the sluggish steering response instantly.
- Removes the wander and sloppy steering.
- Built as an Extreme Duty Replacement Steering Shaft
- Simple Installation of 45 minutes or less.
- Offers a dramatic reduction in vibrations felt in the steering wheel.
- Connects the steering wheel to the steering box.
Borgeson Ford Super Duty 000309 Lower Steering Shaft Cross References:
- Ford 7C3Z3E751A
- Ford 7C3Z3E751B
Full-size Ford Pickups have a type of steering coupler that can show signs of wear in as little as 4500 miles, depending on how the truck is used. This wear, which causes play in the truck's steering, is even more noticeable if your truck is used for plowing, towing or if oversized tires have been installed. Replacing the worn steering shaft with another OEM shaft only gives you a temporary fix. Borgeson has replacement Ford truck steering shaft assemblies with precision needle-bearing u-joints available for 2008 to 2016 Ford Excursion, F250, F350, F450, and F550 trucks. This Borgeson 000309steering shaft is a replacement for the under the hood lower shaft.
BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 309 Ford Replacement Upper Steering Shaft for 2008 to 2016 Ford Trucks is MADE IN THE USA!