The Borgeson Replacement Steering Shaft 000905 is for the 1976 to 1985 Jeep CJ.
The 000905 Borgeson Extreme Duty Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is one of the Jeep steering shafts available. The OEM Jeep Steering shaft is unable to handle the loads generated when you add a Suspension System, Body Lift or Larger Tires. The Jeep vehicle modifications put additional strain on the steering system and the CJ steering shaft. Borgeson Universal created the 905 steering shaft to address these issues.
This 000905 Borgeson Jeep Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is for the following vehicles:
- 1976 to 1983 Jeep CJ-5 with Manual Steering
- 1976 to 1986 Jeep CJ-7 with Manual Steering
- 1981 to 1985 Jeep CJ-8 with Manual Steering
The benefits of the Borgeson 000905 Steering Shaft installation:
- Tighter steering and better handling can be felt as soon as the new steering shaft has been installed.
TheBorgeson Jeep CJ replacement steering assemblies are easy to install with common hand tools.
- Installation times are between 90 to 120 minutes.
- This is an Extreme Duty Steering Shaft.
- It contains 2 Universal Joints.
- Designed as a telescoping steering shaft for the Jeeps CJ with Manual Steering.
- Telescoping Steering shaft accommodates Body Lifts.
This Borgeson Jeep Heavy Duty Steering Shaft is MADE IN THE USA!