The Borgeson Replacement Steering Shaft 000920 is for the 1976 to 1986 Jeep, CJ.
The 000920 Borgeson Extreme Duty Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is one of the Jeep steering shafts available.The OEM Jeep Steering Shaft is unable to handle the loads generated when you add a Suspension System, Body Lift, or Larger Tires. The Jeep vehicle modifications put additional strain on the steering system and the CJ steering shaft. Borgeson Universal created the 920 steering shaft to address these issues.
This 000920 Borgeson Jeep Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is for the following vehicles:
- 1976 Jeep CJ
- 1977 Jeep CJ
- 1978 Jeep CJ
- 1979 Jeep CJ
- 1980 Jeep CJ
- 1981 Jeep CJ
- 1982 Jeep CJ
- 1983 Jeep CJ
- 1984 Jeep CJ
- 1985 Jeep CJ
- 1986 Jeep CJ
The benefits of the Borgeson 000920 Steering Shaft installation:
- Tighter steering and better handling can be felt as soon as the new steering shaft installation has taken place.
TheBorgeson Jeep CJ replacement steering assemblies are easy to install with standard hand tools.
- Installation times are between 90 to 120 minutes.
- This shaft is an Extreme Duty Steering Shaft.
- It contains 2 Sealed Precision Bearing Universal Joints.
- Designed as a telescoping steering shaft for the Jeeps Wrangler YJ.
- Telescoping Steering shaft accommodates Body Lifts.
- The integrated Vibration reducer helps to control the vibrations transmitted to the steering wheel.
This Borgeson Jeep Heavy Duty Steering Shaft is MADE IN THE USA!
Item Number: BUC 000920
Make: : Jeep
Year: 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1986
Manufacturer Part No: 000920
Product Application: 1976 to 1986 Jeep Wrangler CJ
Brand: Borgeson Universal
FAQ: What is the Borgeson Steering Shaft Limited Warranty?
Borgeson will repair or replace any truck replacement steering assembly found to be defective in either material or workmanship within the warranty period of Five Years or 50,000 miles. Any steering shaft assembly that has been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed is not covered under this warranty. Any steering assemblies used in competition are excluded from this warranty.
Part Number: 000920
Manufacturer: Borgeson Universal
Product Note: The installation of the Borgeson 000920 Steering Shaft with Vibration Reducer in your 1976 to 1986 Jeep CJ will provide you with the means to regain precise steering control and the responsiveness you lost some time ago!