The Borgeson Replacement Steering Shaft 000925 is for the 1987 to 1995 Jeep, YJ Wrangler.
The 000925 Borgeson Extreme Duty Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is one of the Jeep steering shafts available.The OEM Jeep Steering Shaft is unable to handle the loads generated when you add a Suspension System, Body Lift or Larger Tires. The Jeep vehicle modifications put additional strain on the steering system and the YJ steering shaft. Borgeson Universal created the 925 steering shaft to address these issues.
This 000925 Borgeson Jeep Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is for the following vehicles:
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The benefits of the Borgeson 000925 Steering Shaft installation:
- Tighter steering and better handling can be felt as soon as the new steering shaft installation has taken place.
TheBorgeson Jeep YJ replacement steering assemblies are easy to install with standard hand tools.
- Installation times are between 90 to 120 minutes.
- This shaft is an Extreme Duty Steering Shaft.
- Contains 2 Sealed Precision Bearing Universal Joints.
- Designed as a telescoping steering shaft for the Jeeps Wrangler YJ.
- Telescoping Steering shaft accommodates Body Lifts.
- Vibration reducer helps to control the vibrations transmitted to the steering wheel.
This Borgeson Jeep Heavy Duty Steering Shaft is MADE IN THE USA!