The Borgeson Replacement Steering Shaft 000935 Fits the following Chevy & GMC vehicles:
- 1979 to 1994 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1979 to 1994 Chevrolet and GMC C1500, K1500, R1500
- 1979 to 1994 Chevrolet and GMC C1500 Suburban, K1500 Suburban, R1500 Suburban, R1500 Suburban, and V1500 Suburban
- 1979 to 1994 Chevrolet and GMC C2500, K2500, R2500 and V2500
- 1979 to 1994 Chevrolet and GMC C2500 Suburban, K2500 Suburban, R2500 Suburban, R2500 Suburban, and V2500 Suburban
- 1979 to 1994 Chevrolet and GMC C3500, K3500, R3500 and V3500
The Borgeson 000935 Steering Shaft is an extreme duty telescoping steel intermediate replacement steering shaft that connects the factory steering column to the lower steering shaft. The Borgeson 000935 Steering Shaft for the 1979 to 1991 Chevy / GMC trucks is also known as the Borgeson 935 Intermediate Steering Shaft. Borgeson Universal Company has been manufacturing Chevy and GMC steering components for over 100 years in the United States.
The Borgeson 000935 Steering Shaft 1979 to 1994 Chevy/GMC features:
- Permanently lubed and sealed precision zero play needle bearings.
- Easily handles misalignment from body lifts and extreme off-roading.
- Eliminates the annoying steering clunk.
- Direct Bolt-On Replacement.
- This replacement steering shaft telescopes for easy installation.
- Backed by the Borgeson Universal Manufacturers's Five Year Warranty.
- Billet Steel Construction.
- Corrects the loose, sloppy steering feel you now have.
- Integrated Vibration Reducer.
- Built as an extreme-duty telescopic shaft assembly for increased safety.
- Simple, easy installation of 30 minutes with basic hand tools.
- Backed By a Five-year manufacturers Warranty
- Proudly Made In The USA!
This Borgeson 000935 replacement steering shaft has an improved version of the OEM Vibration Damper.
The Borgeson 000935 Intermediate Telescoping Steering Shaft is MADE IN THE USA!