BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 000951 - Dodge Ram 2003 - 2008 4WD
The 000951 Borgeson Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is one of the many replacement Dodge Ram steering shafts available.
The Borgeson 000951 Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Shaft applications:
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- 2006 to 2008 Ram 1500 4WD Mega Cab
This Borgeson Universal Company, 000951 steering shaft for the Dodge Ram pickup, is constructed with:
- Two precision needle bearing u-joints
- A vibration reducer in the shaft.
- Telescoping Steering Shaft for increased operator safety.
This Dodge Ram 000951 replacement steering shaft offers the following benefits:
- Direct bolt-in replacement for the OEM intermediate steering shaft assembly.
- Designed with safety in mind which allows the Heavy Duty Telescopic Design of the steering shaft to compress if an impact occurs
- Connects the factory steering column to the steering box.
- Constructed with Needle Bearing u-joints that outlast non-needle bearing joints by a factor of 10 to 1.
- The 951 Intermediate Steering Shaft helps correct the classic Dodge "Steering wander".
- Immediately experience tighter steering and better handling.
- The Borgeson 000951 Steering Shaft for your 2003-2008 Dodge Ram features a heavy-duty telescopic design that connects from the factory column to the steering box.
- The 951 Steering Shaft Includes two billet universal joints and vibration reducer to reduce the vibrations from being transmitted to your steering wheel.
- The installation of this Borgeson 951 heavy-duty steering shaft assembly will fix that loose, wandering steering for good. Features:
The Borgeson Universal Dodge Ram replacement steering shaft is MADE IN THE USA!
Item Number: BUC 000951
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008
Manufacturer Part No: 000951
Product Application: 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4
Brand: Borgeson Universal
Part Number: 000951
Manufacturer: Borgeson Universal
Product Note: The Borgeson 000951 Dodge Ram Steering Shaft will restore the truck's quick steering response as soon as this replacement shaft is installed.