BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 000976 Ford Bronco Replacement Steering Shaft
This Borgeson 976 Replacement Ford Steering Shaft Assembly will fit the following vehicles:
- 1973 Ford Bronco
- 1974 Ford Bronco
- 1975 Ford Bronco
The Borgeson 976 Heavy Duty Replacement Steering Column consists of:
- One precision billet steel needle bearing universal joint,
- An upgraded vibration reducer
- One rag joint connection flange
- A telescoping steel shaft
- Works on both stock and trucks equipped with up to a 4" Body Lift
The Borgeson Ford Steering Shaft 000976 replacement steering shaft benefits:
Is a truck heavy duty telescopic steel steering shaft
- Connects the factory column to the steering box.
- Designed as a direct replacement under the hood intermediate shaft.
- Corrects your Ford truck from wandering on the road.
- A Ford Replacement Steering Shaft from Borgeson is the answer to removing the play in the steering of your Ford Bronco.
- Tighter steering and better handling as soon as a new Borgeson Ford Replacement Steering Shaft installation is completed.
- Installed in about 30 minutes or less.
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of a new rag joint when installing this upgraded steering shaft.
BORGESON 1973 to 1975 FORD BRONCO STEERING SHAFT is MADE IN THE USA!
Item Number: BUC 0009765
Make: : Ford
Model: Full Size Ford Bronco
Year: 1973 | 1974 | 1975
Manufacturer Part No: 000976
Product Application: 1973 to 1975 Ford Bronco
Brand: Borgeson Universal
Part Number: 000976
Manufacturer: Borgeson Universal
Product Note: Installation of a New Borgeson 000976 Ford Replacement Steering Shaft from Borgeson removes the play in the steering of your Ford Bronco. Tighter steering and better handling of your Ford Bronco, as soon as a new Borgeson Ford Replacement Steering Shaft installation is completed.