Can Am 710004630 ATV 40'' (102 cm) Baja Designs OnX6 Arc LED Light Bar - LIGHTING Baja Designs OnX6 40" Arc Series Curved LED Light Bars
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off-road racing.The newest LED light series known as the OnX6 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of a LED. Each of the four ten-inch increments produces a concentrated beam of 7,350 lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6 Arc 40" LED is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Can Am 710004630 Side By Side OnX6 40" Arc Series LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 524001 OnX6 Arc 40" High-Speed Spot LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 524004 OnX6 Arc 40" Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 524003 OnX6 Arc 40" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 524003DC OnX6 Arc Dual Control 40" Amber/White LED Light Bar
Features of the OnX6 40" Arc Series LED Light Bar:
- Both Spot and Horizontal Spread Optics are combined in one lamp for increased diversity.
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed by Baja Designs.
- Baja Designs Offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end-user serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K is the natural color of daylight. The 5000K Natural Color Output offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 40" Arc Series LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 28,600
- Power Consumption: 252 watts at 21 Amps
- Emitter: 18 CREE XM-L2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 40 Long X 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 15.05 pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that'sLaser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Can Am Side By Side 40" LED Light Bar Arc Series - Curved LED Light Bar Patterns:
- Baja Designs 524001High-Speed Spot: This pattern also known as a pencil beam pattern disperses a longer and narrower beam focus that allows the driver to see further down the road or trail. The 6 Degree Spot design is perfect for long-range projection and aims to be used in conjunction with another beam pattern for wide-area light projection.
Baja Designs 524003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light.The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft combination of multi-purpose illumination.
- Baja Designs 524004Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications. Also, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its flat horizontal dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern but they do not provide the long-range lighting you may require at high speeds.
- Baja Designs 524003DC OnX6 Arc Dual Control 40" Amber/White LED Light Bar: Now you can have the best of both worlds with the OnX6 Dual Control LED Light Bar. With the addition of another power cord and switch, you have the ability to control the inner and outer sections individually. This configuration provides a versatile package by allowing you to have one light bar with both amber and white light.
NOTE: TheOnX6 40 Arc Series LED Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. The required Wiring harness is sold separately so; please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
Roll Bar Mounting Brackets for this 40" Baja Designs Arc LED Light Bar on your Can-Am are not included in this part. Please refer to the section of the mounting bracketfor more information.
The Baja Designs 40" Arc Series Onx6 LED Light Bars are MADE IN THE USA!