Cummins 251919 Replacement Block Heater Cord
This OEM Cummins part is a direct replacement heater cord for the block heater element on the following Dodge Ram trucks. If you have a Dodge vehicle with the heater element installed in the block this is the power cord you need to energize the heater element for rapid heat and aid with cold weather starts. Coolant Immersion Heater 6' Replacement Cord 120V aids in rapid cold weather starts.
Cummins Power Cord Fitment:
- 1989 to 1998 12 Valve Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins
- 1998.5 to 2002 12 Valve Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 24 Valve Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2007.5 to 2021 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- Cummins B Series Diesel Engines
Dodge Ram Block Heater Power Cord Specifications:
- Six Foot Long Power Cord
- 120 Volt power cord
- Three Prong connector
- This new Cummins power cord is made especially for the cold.
- Constructed with a high quality flexible rubber sheathing.
- Plug ends are molded into the cord to keep moisture out.
- Integrated Hex nut ensures the connection to the coolant heater.
Cummins 251919 Block Heater Cord Cross References:
- Mopar 56051181AA
- Mopar 56051181AB
- Phillips 3600008
This Cummins 251919 Replacement Block Heater Cord is attached to the coolant heater element located next to the oil filter and underneath the exhaust manifold. The coolant heater element often has a black cover on it that will need to be removed. The straightforward way to access the block heater element is from underneath the truck. The power cord is then securely attached to the heater element using the Hex Nut on the power cord.
NOTE: All Dodge Ram vehicles built with the 6.7L Cummins diesel contain the heater element in the engine block. The engine block heater element is located behind the oil filter. This power cord is used to energize the Immersion Type Cummins Engine Heater Element.