Cummins 251919 Replacement Block Heater Cord
This OEM Cummins part is a direct replacement heater cord for the block heater element on the following Dodge Ram trucks. If you have a Dodge vehicle with the heater element installed in the block this is the power cord you need to energize the heater element for rapid heat and aid with cold weather starts. Coolant Immersion Heater 6' Replacement Cord 120V aids in rapid cold weather starts.
Cummins Power Cord Fitment:
- 1989 to 1998 12 Valve Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins
- 1998.5 to 2002 12 Valve Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 24 Valve Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2007.5 to 2021 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- Cummins B Series Diesel Engines
Dodge Ram Block Heater Power Cord Specifications:
- Six Foot Long Power Cord
- 120 Volt power cord
- Three Prong connector
- This new Cummins power cord is made especially for the cold.
- Constructed with a high quality flexible rubber sheathing.
- Plug ends are molded into the cord to keep moisture out.
- Integrated Hex nut ensures the connection to the coolant heater.
Cummins 251919 Block Heater Cord Cross References:
- Mopar 56051181AA
- Mopar 56051181AB
This Cummins 251919 Replacement Block HeaterCord is attached to the coolant heater element located next to the oil filter and underneath the exhaust manifold. The coolant heater element often has a black cover on it that will need to be removed. The straightforward way to access the block heater element is from underneath the truck. The power cord is then securely attached to the heater element using the Hex Nut on the power cord.
Engine: 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: Cummins 2519198
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year: 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021
Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 251919
Product Application: 1989 to 2020 Dodge Cummins Diesels
FAQ: What does the Fleetguard 251919 Power Cord Do? This Cummins power cord provides the means to connect an extension cord from the front of your vehicle to the heater element in your engine block.
Part Number: Cummins 251919
Manufacturer : Fleetguard
Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine! This is the power supply cord only and it does not include the engine block heater element!