Cummins 3306006 Cummins Diesel Immersion Type Block Heater Element Kit For 855, ISC, QSC, ISL Series Diesel Engines
This OEM Cummins part is a direct replacement immersion heater and power cord for the block coolant heater element on the Cummins diesel engine series motors. This Cummins 3306006 Block Heater Is designed for the below-listed Cummins engine series that use a threaded port for the heater element. This Cummins Engine Heater is a Plate Steel Threaded Base with a Cooper element that threads directly into the Engine Block.
Cummins 3306006 1000 Watt 120 Volt Engine Block Heater Element Fitment:
- Cummins ISC Series Diesel Engines
- Cummins QSC Series Diesel Engines
- Cummins ISL Series Diesel Engines
- Cummins 855 Series Diesel Engines
- Cummins C Series Engines are used in the Kenworth trucks.
- Cummins C Series used in Peterbuilt Midranger trucks
Cummins 3306006 Immersion Block Heater Specifications:
- 1000 Watt Heater Element
- 120 Volt
- Power cord
- One heater element gasket.
Cummins 3306006 855 Series Diesel Heater Kit Benefits:
- Eliminates cold start engine damage.
- Simple straightforward installation
- The reliable and efficient way to pre-heat your engine.
- Keeps engine warm in cold temperature climates
Where do I install the Cummins Engine Coolant Heater?
This Cummins diesel engine heater is used on a vast series of diesel engines. This exact location is dependent upon the model it is to be installed on but most engines use the heater kit in the rear header or inspection plate of the engine block.
What does a Block Heater or Coolant Heater do?
The heater element is an electric heating element used to warm the coolant fluid contained within the block of the engine.
The warm coolant raises the engine block temperature to aid the ability of the engine to start in extremely cold temperatures. The use of this immersion heater will also warm up the vehicle faster. then it normally would in extremely cold weather. This Cummins electric heating element is installed directly into the cylinder block through a freeze plug on the block. This emersion coolant heater is the same as a Block heater which is used to heat the engine's coolant. They are an immersion-style heater that replaces one of the frost plugs the manufacturer installed in your engine block. When you plug in the heater, it heats the antifreeze in the block, which then heats the block and everything attached to it. The coolant warmer is connected through a power cord often routed through the vehicle's grille.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 855 Cummins | ISC Cummins | QSC Cummins | ISL Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins SP1165 - Cummins 3928342
- Make: Cummins
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3306006
- Product Application: Cummins 855 ISC QSC ISL Series Diesel engines.
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: Why do I need a Block Heater? When the temperatures drop your diesel engine's oil and coolant become thick and viscous. Cold engine fluids are more difficult to circulate to the vital areas they are designed to travel. The use of a block heater element warms these fluids too much higher temperatures than the current air temperature. The higher engine fluid temperatures provided by the block warmer make the cold start easier in the morning. Block Heater Elements also helps the engine reach the optimum operating temperature sooner, which improves power and economy. This allows the heater to be more effective and provides proper lubrication to the engine and all its parts.
- Part Number: Cummins 3306006
- Manufacturer Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine prior to placing an order for this Non-Returnable part!!