Cummins 3309189 Diesel Immersion Type Block Heater Element Kit For Cummins M11, M11 CELECT Plus, ISM, ISMe Series Diesel Engines
This OEM Cummins part is a direct replacement immersion heater and power cord for the block coolant heater element on the Cummins diesel engine series motors. This Cummins 3309188 Block Heater Is designed for the below listed Cummins engine series that use a threaded port for the heater element. This Cummins Engine Heater is a Plate Steel Threaded Base with a Cooper element that threads directly into the Engine Block.
Cummins M-Series Diesel 1500 Watt 240 Volt Engine Block Heater Element Fitment:
- 1994 to 2010 Cummins M11 Series Diesel Engines
1994 to 2010 Cummins M11 CELECT Plus Series Diesel Engines
1994 to 2010 Cummins ISM Series Diesel Engines
- 2010 to Present Cummins ISMe Series Diesel Engines
Cummins 3309189 Immersion Block Heater Specifications:
- 1500 Watt Heater Element
- 240 Volt
- Power cord
- One heater element gasket.
- 38 Millimeter Threaded Diameter
Cummins 3309189 Cummins M-Series Diesel Heater Kit Benefits:
- Eliminates cold start engine damage.
- Simple straightforward installation
- The reliable and efficient way to pre-heat your engine.
- Keeps engine warm in cold temperature climates
Where do I install the Cummins Engine Coolant Heater?
This Cummins diesel engine heater is used on a vast series of diesel engines. This exact location is dependent upon the model it is to be installed on but most engines use the heater kit in the rear header or inspection plate are of the engine block.
What does a Block Heater or Coolant Heater do?
The heater element is an electric heating element used to warm the coolant fluid contained within the block of the engine.
The warm coolant raises the engine block temperature to aid the ability of the engine to start in extremely cold temperatures. The use of this immersion heater will also warm up the vehicle faster. then it normally would in extremely cold weather. This Cummins electric heating element is installed directly into the cylinder block through a freeze plug on the block. This emersion coolant heater is the same as a Block heater which is used to heat the engine's coolant. They are an immersion-style heater that replaces one of the frost plugs the manufacturer installed in your engine block. When you plug in the heater, it heats the antifreeze in the block, which then heats the block and everything attached to it. The coolant warmer is connected through a power cord often routed through the vehicle's grille.
If you do not see the Cummins Diesel Engine Heater you need please contact us and provide you ESN - Engine Serial Number for help.
NOTE: This Cummins diesel engine coolant heater is also available in a 120 Volt configuration as the Cummin 3309188 Diesel Immersion Type Block Heater Element Kit For Cummins M11, M11 CELECT Plus, ISM, ISMe Series Diesel Engines.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.