Cummins Diesel Engine 3975628 5.9L 6.7L Cummins Diesel Block Heater Element
Cummins 750 Watt 120 Volt Engine Block Heater Element
This OEM Cummins Cummins 750 Watt 120 Volt Engine Block Heater replacement heater element on the following Dodge Ram trucks:
Cummins 750 Watt 120 Volt Engine Block Heater Element Fitment:
- 1994 to 1998 12 Valve Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- 1998.5 to 2002 24 Valve Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 24 Valve Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2011 to 2022 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
Cummins 3975628 Block Heater Specifications:
- 750 Watt Heater Element
- 120 Volt
This is the Block Heater element only. The Block Heater Element Power Cord part number is Cummins 251919.
KLM Performance offers the Heater Element and the Power Cord as a complete Cummins 3928341 Block Heater Element and Power Cord Kit.
What does a Block Heater or Coolant Heater do?
The heater element is an electric heating element used to warm the coolant fluid contained within the block of the engine.
The warm coolant raises the engine block temperature to increase the chances the engine will start in extremely cold temperatures as well as warm up the vehicle faster. then it normally would in extremely cold weather. This Cummins electric heating element is installed directly into the cylinder block. The coolant warmer is connected through a power cord often routed through the vehicle's grille. This Cummins 3975628 replacement Heater Starting Aid is designed for use on 1994 to 2021 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L and Cummins 6.7L diesel engines.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 3975628
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2016.5 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3975628
- Product Application: 1994 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins and 6.7L Cummins diesel.
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Cummins - Fleetguard
- FAQ: Why do I need a Block Heater? When the temperatures drop your diesel engine's oil and coolant become thick and viscous. Cold engine fluids are more difficult to circulate to the vital areas they are designed to travel. The use of a block heater element warms these fluids to much higher temperatures than the current air temperature. The higher engine fluid temperatures provided by the block warmer make the cold start easier in the morning. The use of Cummins Diesel Engine Block Heater Elements also helps the engine reach the optimum operating temperature sooner, which improves power and fuel economy. This allows the block heater to be more effective and provides proper lubrication to the engine and all its parts.
- Part Number: Cummins 3975628
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!