Cummins 4090035 5.9L Upper Engine Head Gasket Kit
This is a brand new complete upper engine head gasket kit manufactured by Cummins. The 4090035 gasket set is required to successfully replace the blown head gasket on your Cummins 5.9L ISB. If you own a twenty-four valve Cummins 5.9L Common Rail and you're having issues with a loss of heat or high engine coolant temperatures, then it may be time to replace your head gasket.
If you own a 24 Valve Cummins 5.9L and you are having any of the following issues it's now time to look at this Cummins 5.9L rebuild kit to solve these conditions:
- Issues with loss of heat
- High engine coolant temperatures.
- Sounds of air bubbles are traveling through the dashboard.
- Dramatic engine temperature fluctuations.
- Loss of compression in select cylinders.
This 5.9L Cummins upper engine head gasket kit application:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
The purchase of this complete OEM Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel kit will allow you to do the repair without a single missing part. Please note this rebuild kit contains the standard thickness head gasket.
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of the ARP 247-4202 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Head Stud Kit to ensure your head gasket and cylinder head stays in place.
Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Strict quality control measures and diligent testing that ensures the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified levels of efficiency,
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
NOTE: OEM Cummins Gasket Kits are a Non-Returnable Item.