Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins Replacement Oil Pan Gasket
This is the most current upgraded version of a replacement Cummins oil pan gasket for the following Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins Diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins Diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
This is an OEM Cummins single piece oil pan gasket that supersedes the following part numbers:
- Cummins 4943167
- Cummins 4337615
- Mopar 68444757AA
- Mopar 68027065AA
- Mopar 68038159AA
- Mopar 68038159AB
- Mopar 68321609AA
The use of the OEM Cummins upgraded composite gasket provides a superior seal and increased durability to the engine block. This is the most current version replacement oil pan gasket available for both the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins engines used in the Dodge Ram trucks. This is a new composite oil pan gasket design features an improved design with a metal retainer ring and an interior polymer sealing ring. The 5522189 gasket is a superior Improved oil pan gasket is a substantial upgrade over the prior generation felt gaskets used on these engines.
The use of a lower-priced or multi-pieced oil pan gasket is not worth the time or effort.
This Upgraded Composite Cummins oil pan gasket ensures a leak-proof installation.
This OEM Cummins Cummins 5264566 Intake Manifold Gasket Benefits:
- Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Cummins Parts are constructed with strict quality control measures and diligent testing to ensure the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified efficiency levels.
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
- Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.