Mopar 53040171AD Accessory Drive Belt - Serpentine Belt
Mopar 53040171AD Accessory Drive Belt - Serpentine Belt applications:
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve powered trucks.
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve powered trucks.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins powered trucks.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins powered trucks.
As a part of your regularly scheduled maintenance, you should do a thorough inspection of the serpentine belt. The Mopar recommended replacement interval is 22,500 miles. If your serpentine belt has at fraying, cracks, or missing chunks its time for a change. Address a questionable belt immediately so you are not left stranded. Mopar 53040171AD Replacement Serpentine Belt for the 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram Diesel 5.9L Cummins works on trucks with AC and without AC. The Mopar replacement accessory drive belts are an OEM replacement that offers a perfect fit, optimal service life, and original equipment performance.
The Mopar 53040171AD Serpentine Belt features:
- A transverse fabric backing that provides improved flexibility and superior belt support.
- Belt has excellent resistance to cracking and abrasion to ensure long service life.
- Oil and Heat resistant rubber bonds the tension member to the rest of the belt.
- Formulated with a noise abatement compound.
- Features special ribs for a quieter running drive and the long-wearing belt.
- Fiber-loaded neoprene rubber provides support for the tension members which transmit the load to the pulleys for superior performance.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Belts unique backing material for added durability.
- Protective insulation for longer life.
- Special rubber ribs for a quieter running drive
Replace your old, worn belt with a superior, factory-quality replacement belt from Mopar. This original equipment belt will provide your engine with superior performance and service life. The use of a Non-OEM Belt can lead to Chirping, squealing, and squeaking. This replacement serpentine belt for the Dodge Ram Cummins powered trucks is a Brand New OEM Mopar part.
Mopar 53041138AE cross-references:
engine: 5.9L Cummins
Item Number: Mopar 53040171AD
Make: : Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
Manufacturer Part No: 53040171AD
Product Application: 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L Diesel Engines
FAQ: What is a Serpentine Belt?
Your engine uses a serpentine belt to drive the engine's accessory systems and components. The serpentine belt connects the water pump, air conditioning compressor, power steering system and the alternator, and more. The Serpentine Bely is a vital component and must be replaced to ensure proper engine operation.
When Should You Get Your Serpentine Belt Changed?
So when is it time to get a replacement serpentine belt? Unlike oil changes, serpentine belt replacement isn’t a service you need to worry about frequently. The serpentine belt is extremely durable and is designed to last between 40,000 to 60,000 miles.
- Here are the important warning signs your Serpentine Belt needs to be replaced:
- The serpentine belt is squeaking or chirping, belt portrays visible cracks, AC is not working, Powersteering is very sluggish, the engine is overheating.
Part Number: 53040171AD
Product Note: The purchase and installation of a Mopar 53040171AD Accessory Drive Belt - Serpentine Belt ensure a prolonged period of trouble-free engine operation.