Custom Made 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Pickup Brake Lines
Due to Covid-19 related issues affecting the entire world, KLM has longer than normal production times. Please plan for FORTY-FIVE plus working days for all custom and made-to-order products. These delays are due to raw material supply issues and economic policies we have no control over. We apologize in advance for these delays and ask that you plan accordingly.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your truck in a shorter time frame this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available in relation to shipping times in transit only. This all relates back to Raw Material Shortages which have caused the production delays as this will not expedite order fulfillment times! when you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service.
2nd Generation Dodge Ram Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Upgrade the stopping power of your 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram pickup with the added control provided by KLM Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading your Dodge Ram with a set of KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feeling and responsiveness that you have been missing. The Dodge Ram pickup is a tough truck. But if you want to make it more robust, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. KLM Performance Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. KLM Performance Dodge Ram brake lines are highly recommended for use on your Dodge Ram truck.
These Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 replacement stainless steel brake lines kits:
- Include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws.
- Are custom-made to meet your exact requirements?
- These high-performance replacement Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel brake line kits for the Dodge Ram pickup are sold as a three-piece kit.
- This Dodge Ram Pickup Replacement Brake Line Kit comes complete with two front lines and one rear.
- The CUSTOM MADE kit uses stock-style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation.
- No modification is required for the installation of these brake lines on your Dodge Ram four-wheel-drive truck.
These Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line applications:
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 4 Wheel Drive models
These Custom Made Replacement Dodge Ram Brake Line Assembly attributes:
- Available in 7 different lengths from stock to 12” long.
- Available in 9 different UV Resistant colors at no additional charge.
The Dodge Ram pickup is a tough truck. But if you want to make it perform better, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. KLM Performance Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. KLM Performance Dodge Ram brake lines are highly recommended for use on your Dodge Ram truck. KLM Performance offers the KLM Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram Truck. In order to custom build these Dodge Ram brake hoses, we require the last eight digits of your Vehicle Identification Number. These are custom-made to order based upon the specification obtained with the Vehicle Identification Number. The VIN number informs us if your vehicle is equipped With or Without a Ride Height Sensor. The ride height sensor affects the thread pitch on these fittings and they are not interchangeable. KLM Performance builds these custom-made brake lines with the information provided by the VIN Number not by what you intend to do with an unknown modification to your truck. Without this information, we are not able to process your order!
The 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram Brake Line Benefits:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make, and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- These D.O.T.-approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so the brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and improved safety.
KLM Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Brake Line Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
NOTE: Dodge Ram 2000-2002 2500 3500 Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your Custom Made Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line Set.
- These high-performance brake line kits are designed for the Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4x4 trucks manufactured after July 5th of 2000 up until the end of production for the 2002 model year Dodge Ram pickups.
- KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
- We require the last 8 characters of your Vehicle Identification Number to determine what type of ABS System your vehicle is built with.
- These Dodge Ram trucks are constructed with Rear Wheel ABS and 4 Wheel ABS systems. The entry of your VIN will determine the exact brake system your Dodge Ram is equipped with.
- The Rear Caliper Lines are not included in this set, but they are available as an option for the Dodge Ram replacement brake lines.
- The Rear Caliper Lines are designed for trucks with Rear Disc Brakes Only - Please do not order these rear lines if your truck has Drum Brakes as they will not fit your vehicle!
- KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
- If you choose to purchase the Rear Caliper Brake Lines for your Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500, you must have the technical skill to cut and flare the OEM steel lines for installation.
- The VIN number is used to determine the type of brake system your Dodge Ram truck was built with. With this information, we then build custom-made brake lines. KLM Performance does not assume any responsibility for modification done to your truck that affects the fitment of these brake lines!
- Please note that if you are not the original owner of this vehicle and the truck has been modified the fitment of the rear drop line can be an issue.
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your custom-made Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line Set.
EXPEDITED ORDER PROCESSING
Is No Longer Available On Any Custom Made Brake Line Order Due To Raw Material Constraints, Current Economic Policies and the Lingering Effects Of The Covid-19 Virus Released Upon The World!
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail is not Expedited Shipping!
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY-CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
These Dodge Ram replacement brake line components should be professionally installed by a competent mechanic. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your Dodge Ram truck can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a skilled and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance or Slow Down Faster use KLM Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Lines to get the job done!
Have a question regarding Dodge Ram pickup replacement brake lines? Drop us a line.
This High-Performance Dodge Ram replacement brake line kit can be made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about KLM Performance Brake Lines for your Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500, please give us a call. We would be more than happy to help you determine what length you need for your truck.
Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!
KLM Performance Inc. warrants its Custom Made To Order Kevlar Reinforced Five Layer Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line products to be free from any quality and material defects. KLM Performance offers these Custom made Stainless Steel Brake Lines with a Two Year Warranty and a Three Month Warranty On The Vinyl Exterior Casing. Every brake line we sell is built to certified specifications, with a high-density marine grade stainless steel braid, DuPont® Teflon® tubing, and a long-lasting PVC coating.
Please Contact Us if there is an issue or concern with your Custom Made Stainless Steel Brake Lines