1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Pickup truck Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Due to Covid-19 related issues affecting the entire world, KLM has longer than normal production times. Please plan for 15-20 working days for all custom and made-to-order products. We apologize in advance for these delays and ask that you plan accordingly.
These Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines work on the following Dodge Ram pickup trucks:
- 1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Four Wheel Drive models
- 1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Two Wheel Drive models
- 1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 Four Wheel Drive models
- 1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 Two Wheel Drive models
The Dodge Ram pickup is a tough truck. But if you want to make it perform better, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. KLM Performance Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. KLM Performance Dodge Ram brake lines are highly recommended for use on your Dodge Ram truck. KLM Performance offers the KLM Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram Truck. In order to custom build these Dodge Ram brake hoses, we require the last eight digits of your Vehicle Identification Number. These are custom-made to order based upon the specification obtained with the Vehicle Identification Number. The VIN number informs us if your vehicle is equipped With or Without a Ride Height Sensor. The ride height sensor affects the thread pitch on these fittings and they are not interchangeable. KLM Performance builds these custom-made brake lines with the information provided by the VIN Number not by what you intend to do with an unknown modification to your truck. Without this information, we are not able to process your order!
Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are custom-made to meet your exact requirements. The Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 replacement stainless steel brake lines kits include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws).
NOTE: Please allow Twelve working days for the manufacture of your custom-made Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line Set. This Dodge Ram, high performance replacement brake line kit, is sold as a three-piece kit.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your Dodge Ram in a shorter time frame this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available when you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service and orders will be processed in the regular time frame.
These Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line Assemblies for the Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 are available in stock or extended lengths from stock to 12” long.
These Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 Pickup Replacement Brake Line Assemblies are available in 9 different colors at no additional charge. Choose one of the colors for your custom-made Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line Kit. If your Dodge Ram truck is lifted or has a suspension system, we offer these replacement brake lines from stock length up to 12" long.
These Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram pickup trucks are sold as a three-piece set.This Dodge Ram Pickup Replacement Brake Line Kit comes complete with two front lines and one rear line. These Dodge Ram replacement brake line kits use stock-style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation. No modification required for the installation of these brake lines on your Dodge Ram truck. KLM Performance does offer Rear Caliper Stainless Steel Brake Lines as an option in this kit. The installation of the rear caliper brake lines does require you to have the ability to cut and flare the OEM steel lines for installation. We will need you to provide the length of the OEM Rear Caliper Lines for construction. If you do not possess this skill, please do not order the Dodge Ram Rear Caliper Stainless Steel Brake Lines!
Upgrade the stopping power of your Dodge Ram pickup with the added control provided by KLM Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits.Over time, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel.By upgrading your Dodge Ram with a set of KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
KLM Performance Replacement Brake Line Assemblies offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied These Dodge Ram replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching. One of the most significant benefits of installing Dodge Ram replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance. The Dodge Ram replacement brake lines Utilize a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing, which is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve, these hoses are indeed state of the art.
NOTE: KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these custom-made 1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line Assemblies so, please make sure you order the correct Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle! The installation of the rear caliper brake lines does require you to have the ability to cut and flare the OEM steel lines for installation. If you do not possess this skill, please do not order the Dodge Ram Rear Caliper Stainless Steel Brake Lines!
- The VIN number is used to determine the type of brake system your Dodge Ram truck was built with. With this information, we then built this custom-made brake lines. KLM Performance does not assume any responsibility for any modification done to your truck that affects the fitment of these brake lines!
The benefits of installing replacement Brake Lines on your Dodge Ram truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make, and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
Have a question regarding Dodge Ram pickup replacement brake lines? Call KLM Performance at 203-210-7200 or contact us here.
These Dodge Ram replacement brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric conditions, moisture resistant, and very flexible. The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicone. This Teflon inner core is encased in a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection. KLM Performance then adds aStainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the single inner braid of Kevlar. These Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines covered with a choice of 9 different UV-protected vinyl covers. KLM Performance pressure tests all of their replacement brake line assemblies to 4500 PSI to ensure maximum performance.
KLM Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Brake line fittings feature a higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- The Brake Line Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure that the KLM Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines are state of the art. These Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines are available in 9 different color combination's at no additional charge – Clear, Smoke, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, and Yellow.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic must professionally install these Dodge Ram replacement brake line components. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your Dodge Ram truck can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a skilled and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use KLM Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
THE KLM PERFORMANCE OFFERS REPLACEMENT DODGE RAM STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
The High Performance Dodge Ram replacement brake lines can be made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market.If you have any questions about KLM Brake Lines for your Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500, please give us a call.We would be more than happy to help you determine what length you need for your truck.
Dodge Ram Pickups Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
1994 to 1999 Dodge Ram Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!