FASS 95 Series Replacement Fuel Filter
This is a Replacement Fuel Filter for the FASS 95 Series and FASS Titanium Series Pumps, which used the FF-2003 fuel filter.
The FASS 95 Series Replacement Filter FF-2003 Fuel Filter is a now-discontinued item from FASS. We offer this FASS replacement filter formerly known as the FF-2003 without the FASS label. This diesel fuel filter is manufactured by Fleetguard, who was the original filter manufacturer for FASS.
The FASS FF-2003 replacement filter features and benefits:
- Offers the highest filtration levels available to help preserve the integrity of your entire fuel injection system.
- Removes suspended contaminants in your Diesel Fuel down to a 3 Micron rating.
- Offered as a replacement for the previously discontinued FF-2010 fuel filter
- Offered as a substitute for the previously suspended FF-2003 fuel filter
Maintenance suggestions to ensure the best engine performance possible:
- Remember to change your FASS 95 Series filters at regular intervals.
- FF-2003 Fuel Filter change intervals are between 15,000 to 30,000 miles based on fuel quality.
- Keeping a spare set of FASS 95 Series replacement filters in your truck is far cheaper than calling for a tow!
KLM Performance recommends that you verify that this is the correct filter for your FASS 95 or Titanium Series Pump!
NOTE: FASS has discontinued these diesel fuel filters. Your filter order will be completed with a Fleetguard premium grade diesel fuel filter that filters to the same filtration levels.
NOTE: The image portrayed does not accurately represent the filters contained within this Two Micron Titanium Filter Set. This descriptive product text is provided to you with the full knowledge of what FASS replacement diesel fuel filter you are purchasing for your FASS Titanium Series lift pump. Your replacement filter set will not have the FASS Logo on them but will be marked as Fleetguard filters