FASS DRP 04 Fuel Systems Dodge Replacement Pump 2003-2004 Cummins 24V Common Rail
The FASS DRP-04 Lift Pump applications:
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
The FASS Dodge Replacement Pump is a complete replacement diesel fuel lift pump for your Dodge Cummins 24V Common Rail diesel engine and is designed to eliminate the common issues found in factory lift pumps that are known for their costly repairs. The DRP lift pump’s larger motor is strong enough to help supply your diesel truck with a consistent fuel pressure required by your CP3 Injection Pump to produce efficiency and horsepower. Simple to install, the DRP series pump can be installed by any novice mechanic and installs onto the frame of the vehicle with the supplied bracket, making it the easiest installation of any aftermarket diesel lift pump.
FASS DRP 04 Dodge Replacement Fuel Pump Features:
- Larger More Powerful Motor
- Factory Replacement Pump
- Simple Installation
- Provides up to 110 Gallons Per Hour at 16 to 18 PSI
- All Installation Hardware Included
- Works With DRP Relocation Kit
- Supports stock powered 5.9L Cummins Common Rail Engines
- Four Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Utilizes an inline fuel filter to prevent any debris from entering the motor of the fuel pump.
DRP Relocation Brackets
To help the DRP series lift pump perform to its top potential we have designed an optional pump relocation upgrade kit that will move the lift pump closer to the fuel tank, reducing the distance the lift pump needs to pull fuel from and instead places fuel under pressure to push diesel to the engine. This is beneficial because all diesel lift pumps perform better as a “Pusher” pump and when under pressure the motor doesn’t need to work as hard to supply the fuel demanded by the injection system. With the purchase of the FASS RK-04, you can increase the performance of this lift pump. This FASS relocation kit is sold separately.
NOTE: The FASS DRP 04 Dodge Replacement Fuel Pump will not work on the 2004.5 High Output 5.9L Cummins!
FASS manufactures the Best American Made High-Performance DRP Series Dodge Replacement Lift Pumps and Fuel Air Separation Systems available today.
FASS Diesel Fuel Systems Warranty Registration
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration form and return the original document to FASS Fuel Systems. The completed Warranty Form must be mailed within 30 days of purchase, accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. Complying with these guidelines will qualify you for the Extended Warranty. KLM Performance STRONGLY RECOMMENDS Before you begin the installation, Register for your Warranty ONLINE at https://www.fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
KLM Performance also suggests you mail in a second copy of your completed FASS WARRANTY to ensure your new FASS Lift Pump product is covered under the FASS WARRANTY.
FASS FUEL SYSTEMS
16234 STATE HIGHWAY O
MARTHASVILLE MO 63357-1656
Warranty Criteria Qualifications:
The purchase receipt must register the pump within 30 days of purchase.
• Registration must be complete
• Must be purchased through an Authorized/VIP Dealer
• Must be the original owner on the actual vehicle, as verified by a match of last six digits of vehicle VIN number matched with corresponding FASS serial number
FASS Fuel Systems Product Warranty Process
If your FASS lift pump qualifies for Warranty Coverage, you, the customer, must follow this process to be covered by the FASS Manufacturers Warranty:
• To be eligible for the Extended Warranty, we must have received a copy of your receipt (un-tampered with or fabricated in any way) verifying purchase through an Authorized or VIP Dealer within 30 days of purchase. In order to be covered by the FASS Warranty, you are required to submit the product registration, and the receipt must be approved. We have the right to deny any warranty believed to be false, altered, or purchased through an unauthorized/terminated dealer.
• If your product registration and receipt are not received within 30 days of the end-user purchase date, there is a 1 YEAR manufacture warranty from the manufacturer's date.
• If warranty work is needed, please call FASS with your pump's serial number to verify if registration was correctly completed. If your pump is under Warranty, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and have the pump sent in to be Repaired and Returned - R & R. Any FASS product was damaged due to inferior installation methods. An example of this is if a DDRP fuel pump has sustained damage due to being hit by moving suspension components, this is not covered under Warranty.
FASS Warranty Exclusions
• FASS is not responsible for labor costs, tow bills, or damage that may have been caused by a suspected failed FASS product and improper installation.
• It is the customer's responsibility to ship any warranty claims to FASS at their expense. FASS will cover all UPS ground charges (within the continental united states) to send back to customers. Any expedited shipping charges will not be covered by FASS and is the customer's responsibility
• If any repair is submitted without an RMA number, an additional charge of $25.00 will accompany the pump, even if it is under Warranty.
• FASS does not cover wear on the fuel line, wire harness, or any fittings.
• If any unit should come in and test within the standard lift pump spec regardless of the Warranty, the customer will be charged a bench fee.
FASS - Diesel Performance Products Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER or MANUFACTURER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by using or selling any such equipment. This Warranty does not apply to products that Diesel Performance Products, Inc. has determined to have been misused or abused, improperly maintained by the user, or where the malfunction or defect can be attributed to the use of non-genuine Diesel Performance Products, Inc. parts.
IF THE YOU, THE BUYER, DISAGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT:
THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND LESS SHIPPING.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.