FASS Fuel Systems STK-1003 Diesel Fuel Bulkhead and Convoluted Suction Tube Kit
This FASS STK-1003 Pickup Tube vehicle applications:
- Universal Applications
- Ford Powerstroke diesel engines
- GM Duramax diesel engines
- Chevy Duramax diesel engines
- Dodge Cummins diesel engines
This FASS STK-1003 Pickup Tube lift pump applications:
- FASS Titanium Signature Series Lift Pumps.
- FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps.
- FASS Lift Pumps.
FASS STK-1003 Diesel Fuel 5/8" Intank Fuel Module Suction Tube Kit Features:
- The Bulkhead fitting contains both a Suction and Return Port
- Increases Fuel Delivery Rates with the 5/8" Suction Tube.
- Eliminates ¼ Tank Fuel Issue
- Unique Design For Simple Installation
- Pulls Fuel From Your OEM Fuel Basket
- ½" Fuel Return Port ensures returned fuel is deposited into the fuel bowl.
This FASS Fuel Systems Bulkhead Fitting is machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum which is connected to a Convoluted Suction Tube. The FASS STK-1003 functions as a fuel supply and fuel return port for your FASS Lift pump. The convoluted tube is intended to supply fuel from inside the factory fuel module where the fuel is drawn to. The FASS STK-1003 improves upon the factory fuel bowl design to offer a dramatic increase in fuel supply rates. The kit's larger suction tube reduces hydraulic restriction to improve fuel delivery rates. The FASS STK-1003 pickup tube helps to reduce the turbulent flow of diesel fuel with its 5/8" tube and larger fittings. KLM Performance recommends the installation of the fuel pickup tube kt when you are installing a higher volume fuel pump.
This FASS fuel pickup tube kit is to be installed with FASS Titanium Series, Titanium Signature Series, and FASS Lift Pumps.
FASS STK-1003 Suction Tube Kit is Made In The USA!
NOTE: If you are looking for a new Fuel Pickup Tube Kit to supply your FASS Pump with an unrestricted fuel flow and are not planning on using the OEM Fuel Bowl please look at the FASS STK-1002 Draw Straw instead!