FASS WH-1002 Replacement Wire Harness
The FASS WH-1002 wire harness applications:
- 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins diesel.
- 1998.5 to 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins diesel.
FASS WH-1002 Replacement Wire Harness Specifications:
- Sold as a complete brand new FASS OEM replacement wire harness.
- Wire Harness constructed of 14 gauge wire with relay and trigger.
- The WH1002 is a Replacement Wire Harness Assembly for the diesel fuel pumps manufactured by FASS.
The FASS WH-1002 Wire Harness is a complete brand new replacement wire harness required to power your FASS fuel systems lift pump. This FASS WH-1004 is a special order item and cannot be returned for exchange or credit.
The FASS WH-1002 Electrical Harness contains:
- One Red Wire with a ring terminal. This red wire of the WH-1002 is to be attached to the positive battery terminal.
- One Green Wire with a ring terminal. This green wire of the WH-1002 is to be attached to a clean ground or the negative battery terminal.
- The FASS WH-1002 also contains a Fuse Bloc which needs to be securely fastened to avoid movement. The fuse blocks mounting location must also provide protection from outside elements.
KLM Performance strongly recommends the use of Di-Electrical grease to prevent corrosion on all of the wire harness attachment points on your vehicle.
This FASS WH-1002 Wire Harness is MADE IN THE USA!