Fleetguard FS20089 2013 to 2020 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Primary Fuel Water Separator Filter
Fleetguard FS20089 - Cummins Filtration Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
This Fleetguard diesel fuel filter is an OEM Cummins Filtration FS20089 Fuel/Water Separator Filter is the replacement rear frame-mounted water separator filter that is used in 2013 to current model Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine.
Fleetguard FS20089 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7 Diesel Engine Fuel Water Separator Filter applications:
- 2013 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2014 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2015 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2016 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2017 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
- 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 2WD and 4WD
The Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel models produced after the 2013 to 2018 model year using two different diesel fuel filters.
- A-frame rail-mounted primary diesel fuel water separator filter located in the rear of the truck.
- A secondary engine mounted diesel fuel filter located in the front of the truck.
Fleetguard FS20089 Fuel/Water Separator Specifications:
- Overall Height 139.8 mm or 5.504."
- Largest OD 107.9 mm or 4.248."
- Gasket OD 91.12 mm or 3.587"
- Thread Diameter 1.0 in
- Thread Pitch 14.0 Threads Per Inch
- Thread Class 2B
- Thread Form Unified National
- Emulsified Water Separation 99.9%
- Free Water Separation 99.9%
- Micron Rating 95% efficiency @ 2 microns.
- Filter contains the two O-rings required for a leak-free installation.
This FS20089 Cummins 6.7L Fuel Water Separator Filter attributes:
- This diesel fuel filter Is the primary diesel fuel filter in the 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram trucks.
- The filter is designed specifically for use in the two-stage fuel filtration system in the Cummins 6.7L powered Dodge Ram trucks!
- This Filter removes 99.9 percent of the Emulsified Water from your diesel fuel.
- This Filter removes 99.9 percent of the Free Water from your diesel fuel.
This FS20089 Fuel/Water Separator Filter Installation:
- For the installation of this new Mopar 6.7L Diesel Fuel Filter, you will need to install the new filter O-ring for a leak-free installation.
- A new O-Ring is included with this filter for the sensor installation.
- This diesel fuel water separator filter element is located on the frame rail in the rear of the truck.
This FS20089 Fuel/Water Separator Filter Cross References:
This OEM Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter is the diesel water separator filter installed in 2013 to the current model Dodge Ram trucks. This diesel fuel water separator filter is manufactured by Fleetguard a division of Cummins to meet the exact diesel fuel filtration specifications required for a long trouble-free life of your fuel injection system. This diesel fuel filter is offered as a lower-cost alternative fuel filter. The FS20089 filter adheres to the strict fuel filtration standards established by Cummins for a trouble-free fuel injection system on your 6.7L diesel engine.
This Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter is the diesel water separator filter installed in 2013 to current model dodge ram trucks. This diesel fuel water separator filter is located in the rear of the truck next to the diesel fuel tanks. KLM Performance strongly recommends the regular draining of this fuel filter to remove the water contained within this filter.