FLEETGUARD LF3894 SPIN ON LUBE FILTER
Fleetguard LF3894 Oil Filter Applications:
- 1989 to 1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L diesel.
- Freightliner MT45, MT55, XC, and FL70 Chassis
- BMC 522 and 624 model trucks
- CASE Construction Equipment using the Cummins 5.9L engines.
This FLEETGUARD LF3894 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel 5.9L Oil Filter attributes:
- This Oil Filter contains the patented Stratapore Oil filtration media.
- The Filter does not have a fluted shell that simplifies removal from underneath.
- The premium quality oil filter that offers dependability and reliability that surpasses OEM specifications.
Fleetguard LF3984 Oil Filter Cross References:
- Mopar 5016547AC
- Cummins 3937695
- Cummins 3937743
- Fleetguard LF3959
- Fleetguard LF3885
- Fleetguard LF3935
NOTE: This Cummins LF 3894 5.9L Oil Filter is not approved for use in 2003 to current common rail Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L diesel engines.
The Cummins Filtration LF3894 Lube Filter is an upgrade of the LF3959 oil filter.
engine: 5.9L Cummins
Item Number: FG LF38948
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
Manufacturer Part No: LF3894
Product Application: 1989 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 5.9L Cummins
Product Note: The Fleetguard LF3984 oil filter is a premium grade lubrication filter that contains the patented Stratapore Oil filtration media.