Flex-a-lite 272 Flex-a-lite Ford Powerstroke Diesel Dual Electric Fan
The Flex-A-Lite 272 Ford Super Duty Electric Truck Fan applications:
- 1998 to 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 2WD
1998 to 2003 FordF-250 Super Duty 4WD
1998 to 2003 FordF-350 Super Duty 2WD
1998 to 2003 FordF-350 Super Duty 4WD
- 2000 to 2003 Ford E-250
- 2000 to 2003 Ford E-350
Flex-A-Lite 272 Ford Super Duty Electric Truck Fan is an electric-powered dual 15" Puller Fan Kit with variable speed control.
Flex-A-Lite 272 Ford Super Duty Electric Truck Fan engine applications:
- 6.8L V10 Gasoline Engine
- 5.4L Gasoline Engine
- 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel engines
The Flex-A-Lite 272 Ford Super Duty Electric Truck Fan benefits:
- Will help extend the life of your water pump.
- Provides Quicker engine warm-ups and cool-down cycles will occur.
- Eliminates the stock belt-driven fan and shroud.
- Improves air conditioning temperature.
- Will boost your fuel mileage by 6% & recover 27 HP by eliminating your stock clutch fan!
- Installs in approximately 4 hours.
The Custom brackets included in the Electric Fan Kit make this a bolt-on installation.
Sold as a complete kit with all of the necessary mounting hardware is included for the installation.
- Backed by a One Year Flex-A-Lite Manufacturers Warranty!
Features of the Flex-A-Lite 272 Ford Super Duty Electric Truck Fan
- Dual 15" S-blades move 6200 CFM!
- Includes new Variable Speed Control (60% to 100% depending on cooling required)
- Glass-reinforced nylon injection molded shroud
- Improved Fuel Economy Of One To Three Miles Per Gallon
- Increased Horsepower by eliminating parasitic Drag!
- Increased Torque
- Works on Diesel applications up to 18,000 GVW
Specifications of the Flex-A-Lite 272 Ford Super Duty Electric Truck Fan
- Mounting Surface Requirement - 27" x 29" x 4.25"
- Dual 15 " Diameter High-Performance Electric Fans Diameter
- Amp Draw of 28 to 36 amps
- The airflow of 3300 to 6200 CFM
- Custom Mounting System for Ford Powerstroke Diesel
- Includes Variable Fan Speed Control
- Adjustable Thermostat & AC Relay - Yes
- Shroud - Brushed Aluminum
Flex-A-Lite Ford Super Duty Electric Truck Fan Includes:
NOTE: The Flex-A-Lite 272 Ford Super Duty Electric Truck electric fan is not recommended as the primary diesel engine cooling fan when the combined gross vehicle weight exceeds 18,000 lbs.
Flex-A-Lite Powerstroke Dual Electric Fan 1998-2003 Ford F-250/F-350 Ford Super Duty Electric Truck Fan is MADE IN THE USA!