Fluidampr High Performance Duramax Diesel Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper
Fluidampr 830111 GM 6.6L Duramax 2006 to 2010 Replacement Harmonic Fluid Dampers applications:
- Fluidampr Viscous Damper for LBZ 6.6L Duramax Engines
Fluidampr Viscous Damper for LLY 6.6L Duramax Engines
Fluidampr Viscous Damper for LMM 6.6L Duramax Engines
The Fluidampr 830111 High Performance Diesel Harmonic Balancer works of the GM 6.6L Duramax engines.
Fluidampr 830111 6.6L Duramax 2006 to 2010 Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- Material = Steel Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 8.390"
- Unit Weighs = 26.2 pounds
- Single 5MM Keyway
- Balance = External
- Approved Saftey Rating SFI 18.1
Benefits of installing the Fluidamper 830111 viscous harmonic damper:
- Externally mounted viscous vibration damper.
- Designed for Stock to Extreme Power levels.
- Offers critical protection for High Performance motors.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement crankshaft damper.
- Protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations.
- Works at all RPM and Power levels.
- Viscous Damper continuously self-tunes in real-time to control destructive vibrations.
- Will increase Torque and Horsepower output!
- Dramatically reduces the chance of crankshaft failure.
- Preserves the service life of your motor.
- Reduced wear on the main bearings.
- Reduced wear on the timing gear.
- More Stable Valve train operation.
- Lower chance of a crank failure
- The installation will quiet and smoothen out the chatter in diesel engines.
- This crankshaft damper is the highest quality aftermarket vibration damper available.
Fluidampr 830111 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Replacement Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 6.6L Duramax
Item Number: FD 830111
Make: : Chevy | GM
Model: 2500HD | 3500HD | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 \
Manufacturer Part No: 830111
Product Application: 2006 to 2010 GM and Chevy vehicles with the LBZ, LLY, and LMM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines
Part Number: 830111
Product Note: Only a Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper can protect your engine at all power levels and RPM's.