Fluidampr High Performance Duramax Diesel Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper
Fluidampr 830121 GM 6.6L Duramax 2011 to 2016 Replacement Harmonic Fluid Dampers applications:
- Replacement Damper for LGH Duramax Engines
- Replacement Damper for LML Duramax Engines
The Fluidampr 830121 High Performance Diesel Harmonic Balancer works on the 2011+ versions of the GM 6.6L Duramax engines.
Fluidampr 830121 6.6L Duramax 2011 to 2016 Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- Material = Steel Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 8.390"
- Unit Weighs = 25.4
- Balance = External
- Approved Saftey Rating SFI 18.1
- Bore Diameter = 1.9300
- Length = 2.858"
Benefits of installing the Fluidamper 830121 viscous harmonic damper:
- Externally mounted viscous vibration damper.
- Designed for Stock to Extreme Power levels.
- Offers critical protection for High Performance motors.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement crankshaft damper.
- Protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations.
- Works at all RPM and Power levels.
- Viscous Damper continuously self-tunes in real-time to control destructive vibrations.
- Will increase Torque and Horsepower output!
- Dramatically reduces the chance of crankshaft failure.
- Preserves the service life of your motor.
- Reduced wear on the main bearings.
- Reduced wear on the timing gear.
- Provides more Stable Valve train operation.
- Lower chance of a crank failure
- The installation will quiet and smoothen out the chatter in diesel engines.
- This crankshaft damper is the highest quality aftermarket vibration damper available.
Fluidampr 830121 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Replacement Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 6.6L Duramax
Item Number: FD-8301216
Make: : Chevy | GM
Model: 2500HD | 3500HD | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
Manufacturer Part No: 830121
Product Application: 2011 to 2016 6.6L Duramax LGH and LML Diesel Engines
Part Number: 830121
Product Note: Only the Fluidampr viscous damper can increase the power output while offering the protection you need at all RPM's of your 6.6L Duramax diesel.