Fluidampr 960341 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Competition Series Damper
The Fluidampr 960341 is for the Dodge Ram Pickups powered with the 5.9L Cummins is to be used in only Competition applications only. This High Performance Damper does not contain a serpentine belt pulley.
This Fluidampr 960341 Competition Series Diesel Damper applications:
- Fits on all variants of 1989 to 1998 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel.
- Fits on all variants of 1998.5 to 2009 24 Valve Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel.
Fluidampr 960341 Competition Series Cummins Diesel Damper Benefits:
- A smoother running diesel engine gains both HP and Torque.
- Improves engine efficiency.
- Viscous Damper extends the life of your race motor.
- Improves Valve Train Operation.
- Viscous Damper does not have a belt pulley.
- Designed strictly for Competition purposes only.
- Controls the destructive torsional vibrations at all RPM's and Power Levels.
- Continuously Self Tunes in real-time to optimize damping.
- Damper promotes longer engine life.
- Race Damper never needs to be rebuilt.
- The damper has the required SFI 18.1 Saftey Rating.
So if you're interested in gaining more power and torque look to Fluidampr for a competition damper. Only a viscous damper can keep the destructive torsional vibration under control in your 5.9L Cummins diesel.
The Fluidampr 960341 Specifications for the Dodge Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel engine:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 9-3/4."
- This viscous Cummins Damper unit weighs 25 pounds.
- Balance = Internally Balanced
- The damper does not contain a pulley.
Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 960341 High Performance Diesel Damper today.
KLM Performance recommends the use of the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit when installing this High Performance diesel damper on your Cummins engine!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.