2004 to 2009 Versions Of The Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
Ford 6.0L to 6.4L High Flow Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit Applications:
- 2004 to 2007 Ford F250
- 2004 to 2007 Ford F350
- 2004 to 2007 Ford F450
- 2004 to 2007 Ford F550
- 2004 to 2005 Ford Excursion
- 2004 to 2009 E Series Vans
This Ford 6.0L Powerstroke to 6.4L Powerstroke Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit contains Ford OEM parts!
This Ford 6.0L to 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit is for the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke owners who want to ensure maximum fuel flow to all injectors.
This Ford 6.0L to 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit is a recommended update for all Powerstroke 2004 to 2009 6.0L Powerstroke turbo diesel.
Why should you upgrade to the Ford 6.0L to 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit?
- There are Larger holes in 6.4L Banjo Bolts
- Twice the number of holes in 6.4L Banjo Bolts
- 6.4L Banjo Bolts do not have a check valve
- Gives you two more inlet holes and a larger open outlet hole.
- The kit is far cheaper than the cost of replacing your injectors.
- The kit will keep the rear injectors from being starved for fuel when running a high horsepower tune.
The Ford 6.0L to 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit includes:
- Ford W302472 Ford 6.4L Banjo Bolt
- Ford W303659 Ford 6.4L Banjo Bolt Crush Washers
This Ford 6.0L to 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit is a complete set that will outfit one Ford truck. The stock 6.0L banjo bolt fitting on the Ford 6.0L diesel engine uses a check valve system to control flow from the already regulated secondary fuel bowl. If you are concerned about fuel flow restrictions, then the Ford 6.0L to 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit is a sure answer to this Ford 6.0L fuel starvation problem.
Ford 6.0L to 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 6.0L Powerstroke
Item Number: 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit
Make: : Ford
Model: Excursion | E-Series Van | F250 | F350
Manufacturer Part No: 6.4L Banjo Bolt Upgrade Kit
Product Application: 2004 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engines
Brand: Ford OEM Parts
Manufacturer: Ford OEM Parts
Product Note: This OEM Ford Banjo Bolt Kit allows for unrestricted fuel flow to your electronic fuel injectors.