Ford 6E7Z-9A332-A 6.0L Powerstroke Updated High-Pressure Stand Pipes
The Ford 6E7Z-9A332-B 6.0L Powerstroke Updated High-Pressure Stand Pipes are sold as a kit containing:
- 2 - OEM Ford 6E7Z-9A332-A Updated Stand Tubes
Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Updated High-Pressure Stand Pipes Kit applications:
- 2004 to 2007 Ford F250,F350,F450,F550
- 2004 to 2009 Ford E-Series Vans
- 6.0L International VT365
The 6E7Z-9A332-B Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Updated High-Pressure Stand Pipes attributes:
- Upgraded OEM part issued by Ford to solve a known issue with the 6.0L Powerstroke.
- Improved design of the High-Pressure Stand Pipes has 2 Teflon O Rings to prevent failure.
- New Updated High-Pressure Stand Pipe has part number 6E7Z-9A332-A.
- Updated oil standpipes are great for preventing high-pressure oil problems.
Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Updated Standpipe Tube Kit Technical Information:
Ford has updated the standpipe tubes and the Dummy plus for all 2004.5 to 2007 Ford 6.0 engines.Symptoms are loss of ICP pressures which can cause no start or stalling. It's also sometimes misdiagnosed as a bad IPR valve or HPOP. These Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Updated Standpipe Tube has been updated with a backup PTFE washer. The Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Updated Standpipe single most typical symptom of the failed standpipe is a hard re-start when the engine is hot. Even when the 6.0L engine usually starts after a cold-soak, it may be tough to re-start after it has reached operating temperature, has been shut off, and an attempted re-start is made. This is due to an "internal oil leak" caused by the thin, hot, oil bypassing inside the system due to failed o-rings on the standpipes. The Ford 6E7Z-9A332-B 6.0L Powerstroke Updated Standpipe Tube prevents this re-occurring failure.
The Ford6E7Z-9A332-A6.0 Updated Injector Rail Stand Pipes solve another 6.0L Ford Powerstroke issue!