Hellmann Performance Cummins Common Rail Billet Valve Cover System
This Billet Cummins Valve Cover System is for the following Dodge Ram Diesel applications:
- 2003 to 2007 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines.
- 2007.5 to 2009 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines.
- 2010 to 2018 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines.
The Hellmann Performance Cummins Dodge Ram Billet Valve Cover System features:
- This custom made part provides an excellent want to improve the look of your engine bay.
- The Valve Cover eliminates the sizeable plastic crankcase vent on the stock valve cover.
- This system eliminates the expensive CCV Filter on the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- Billet valve cover provides dramatically increased crankcase ventilation.
- It provides a sealed and contained oil recycling path.
- Solves the issues of running high boost levels with the restrictive crankcase breather system on the 6.7L Cummins.
- Valve Cover System incorporates dual ¾" inch crankcase pressure outlet lines. The pressure relief lines are located in the rear of the valve cover which flows into a custom fabricated oil catch can.
- The bottom of the catch can is designed to return all oil to the oil pan by utilizing the factory oil return location.
- This Billet Valve Cover System includes a free Hellmann Performance billet oil filler cap with every purchase!
The Hellmann Cummins Billet Valve Cover System applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 with 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 with 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
- 2007.5 to current model Dodge Ram 2500 with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
- 2007.5 to current model Dodge Ram 3500 with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
- 2007.5 to current model Dodge Ram 4500 with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
- 2007.5 to current model Dodge Ram 5500 with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
Problems solved by installing a Hellmann Dodge Ram Cummins Billet Valve Cover System:
- Stops Oil leaks from the crankcase breather system on your Common Rail Cummins engine.
- Puts an end to the failure of OEM crankcase breather seals.
- Oil in the engine bay
- Eliminates the restrictive crankcase breather problems.
- Eliminates the flow of oil into the turbocharger and intercooler.
- The Hellmann Performance Cummins Billet Aluminium Valve Cover System uses dual ¾ inch outlet lines to capture the crankcase pressure and direct the oil flow into a custom fabricated oil catch can.
- The recovered oil contained within the catch can is then returned back to the oil pan utilizing the factory oil return location.
The Hellmann Cummins Billet Valve Cover System includes:
- The billet Valve Cover system is constructed of aircraft-grade T6 billet aluminum
- Custom fabricated catch can
- Crankcase breather lines
- Hose extension (to tie into factory oil return line)
- Clamps, fittings, and all mounting hardware.
NOTE: The Billet Valve Cover system is a Custom Made Product that is built to order. This product requires twelve working days before it will be shipped.
engine: 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: HP CVC36
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
Manufacturer Part No: HP CVC
Product Application: 2003 to current model Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 series trucks Cummins diesel trucks with the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins diesel.
Brand: Hellmann Performance
Manufacturer: Hellmann Performance
Product Note: The Hellmann Performance Cummins Billet Valve Cover System is a Custom Made product that requires twelve working days to manufacture.