MADS Electronics SMARTY S-03
The SMARTY S-03 is a high performance diesel engine tuner for the following Dodge Ram 24 Valve trucks
KLM Performance is proud to be a distributor of MADS Electronics products and in particular the Smarty power modules.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram models with the Cummins Turbodiesel 5.9L 24 Valve
Each performance enhancer in the Smarty line gives you the ability to choose several levels of increased power or reduced fuel consumption, according to your current driving needs.
MADS Electronics SMARTY S-03 Special Features
- CaTCHER software modules.
- Ten different performance levels.
- Fastest download in the industry, a typical ECM update takes just two minutes.
- ABS tire height updates in just seconds.
- Not traceable by the dealer in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Cold weather 3 Cylinder High Idle is enabled in all software.
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text.
- No tools required, no fuses to pull.
- USB built in for simple updates .
- Most complete keyboard in the industry.
- Reliable, it works off your OEM ECM hardware.
Software Settings for the Mades Electronis SMARTY S-03 Cummins programmer:
- SW# 0: Half power
- SW# 1: Fuel Saver
- SW# 2: Only more fuel and Boost
- SW# 3: Like # 2 + added timing
- SW# 4: Soft CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 5: Like # 4 + added Timing
- SW# 6: Mild CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 7: Like # 6 + added Timing
- SW# 8: CaTCHER no added timing
- SW# 9: CaTCHER with Timing
SMARTY S03 Power Settings Expanation:
Software Module Zero
About half the power of a stock software. Use it whenever reduced power is desired or when you have to make sure that NO SMOKE is produced.
Software Module One
The Fuel Saver software. Mpg gains vary, in most cases a + 2 MPG has been reported. Please note that the timing in this software is rather aggressive. HEAVY TOWING is not recommended with this software setting.
Software Module Two
This software increases the fuel delivered by the ECM.
Software Module Three
Same as software # 2 but timing has been added.
Software Modules Four to Nine
The even numbered software are identical to the odd numbered ones, except for the timing. The software setting without added timing are intended for use with timing adding boxes.
The power gain at top RPM with these software settings is almost identical. These settings differ greatly in HOW they get there. Than higher the software number then more aggressive the throttle response from idle speed up. Aggressive to the point that the software modules Eight and Nine can become difficult to handle on slippery roads.
NOTE: FEDEX requires a signature for the delivery of these packages. Please list a shipping address where someone can sign for the delivery.