Mopar Dodge Ram T- Style Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit For the 2nd Gen Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Pickups.
This Mopar 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram Steering Upgrade Kit is a Custom Made complete kit with all the parts necessary for the installation of this steering upgrade kit into the DANA 60 front axle on your Second Generation Dodge Ram truck.
The Mopar T Style Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit works on the following Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 - Gas and Diesel powered vehicles
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 - Gas and Diesel powered vehicles
The Mopar 2nd Generation Dodge Ram Pickup Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit from KLM Performance includes the following MOPAR parts:
- One T Type Complete Steering Linkage Assembly with the correct Rod Ends for the Dana 60 Front Axle
- Three Nylock Tie Rod Nuts
NOTE:There is no steering damper included in this kit. KLM Performance recommends the installation of a new steering damper be installed with this steering upgrade kit. This 2ND Generation Dodge Ram Steering Upgrade Kit is not affected by any recalls. This is a Custom Made Product that requires Five Working Days from the order date to the shipment date.
You will need to purchase a new steering damper for your 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram pickup!
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of the Mopar Steering Stabilizeror the Bilstein Steering Stabilizer with this Mopar 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram T Style Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit.
The Mopar 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit offers the following advantages:
- The 2nd Gen Dodge Ram T-Style Steering Upgrade Kit provides a dramatic improvement in steering response and feel.
- The new T type linkage set-up is three times stronger than the original factory-installed steering linkage.
- The new drag link went from a 1.250" to a 1.580" outside diameter linkage.
- The size of all the Components has increased - everything is much bigger
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of a Lower Steering Stabilizer with this Mopar 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit.
Death Wobble occurs in the Dodge Ram trucks when one or more of the following conditions are present.
- Tires with the incorrect load rating are now on the truck.
- Incorrect tire pressures
- Track Bar ends have excessive play
- Balls Joints have excessive play
- Steering Gear Box is worn
- Tie Rods are worn
NOTE: This Custom Made Mopar Steering Upgrade Kit for 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks installation must be done to the proper Torque Specifications. Please follow the listed torque specifications provided on the product description page for a safe and secure installation. The use of an impact wrench or air hammer may cause damage to the T Style Steering Upgrade Kit.
Mopar 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 T Style Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit Torque Specifications
Item Number: MOPAR SU 00-02
Make: : Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 2000 | 2001 | 2002
Manufacturer Part No: SU 00-02
Product Application: 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4X4
Part Number: Custom Made To Order SU 00-02
Product Note: This is a Custom Made Product that requires Five Working Days from the order date to the shipment date.