2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Kit
Diesel Fuel Filter Service Kit for the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Engines. The use of the appropriate 6.7L Cummins fuel filter kit promotes a trouble-free engine operation while ensuring a long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system. KLM Performance offers you Mopar or Fleetguard diesel fuel filters for your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
This Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Filter Kit is for the:
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter Kit contains:
- One Mopar 68157291AA Filter In Filter Fuel Cartridge
- One Mopar 68197867AB Fuel Water Separator Filter
NOTE: All 2013 and newer Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel trucks now contain two separate diesel fuel filters. The Cummins 6.7 filter kit Diesel Fuel Filter location is in the engine compartment. The Diesel Fuel Water Separator / Fuel Filter location is in the rear of the truck next to the fuel tank. This Cummins 6.7L Filter Kit for the Dodge Ram contains the two required Mopar Diesel Fuel Filters for 2013 to 2018 model vehicles. The Mopar suggested fuel filter change interval is 15,0000 miles. Having a spare set of these two fuel filters on hand will keep your Ram truck running. The purchase of the second set of these Mopar fuel filters will only slightly increase the shipping cost of your diesel fuel filters!
The Cummins 6.7L filter kit has the OEM Chrysler Fuel Filters for the Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel which are MADE IN CHINA.