Mopar 52014729AC Cooling Fan Clutch 2013 to 2018 Model Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel
DODGE RAM CUMMINS 6.7L TURBO DIESEL FAN CLUTCH ASSEMBLY
- 2013 to 2018 Model Dodge Ram 2500 2WD and 4WD
- 2013 to 2018 Model Dodge Ram 3500 2WD and 4WD
- 2013 to 2018 Model Dodge Ram 4500 2WD and 4WD
- 2013 to 2018 Model Dodge Ram 5500 2WD and 4WD
If you own a 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram powered by the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engine the electric fan clutch can present you with a problem.
It's time to replace the electronic fan clutch in your 2013 to 2018 Model Dodge 6.7L Turbo Diesel the Mopar 52014729AC is the correct part.
Warning signs that your Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L engine cooling fan clutch is failing:
- The engine temperatures are rising above the normal limits
- The fan is starting to make a strange sound
- Any of these warning signs indicate an engine cooling fan clutch problem.
- KLM Performance recommends that you should replace it before it stops working or seizes up.
This Mopar 52014729AC Cooling Fan Clutch Assembly supersedes:
- Mopar 52014729AB
- Mopar 52014729AA
Installation of the new Cummins 6.7L fan clutch is relatively simple and only requires the removal of the fan shroud for enough access to work. Restoring the cooling efficiency and the protection of your valuable Cummins 6.7L diesel engine is simple and easy with the 52014729AC Cooling Fan Clutch.
This Mopar Replacement Cooling Fan Clutch is a genuine OEM Mopar part that's backed by a 24 Month Mopar Warranty!