8HP45 8-Speed Automatic Transmission for Chrysler cars and trucks
Mopar 8HP45 8 Speed Automatic Transmission Service Kit includes:
- One replacement transmission pan with filter
- One replacement transmission pan gasket
- One drain plug
- Transmission pan screws.
The Mopar 68142478AB 8HP45 8 Speed Transmission Service Kit applications:
- 2012 to 2014 Chrysler 300
- 2012 to 2013 Dodge Charger
- 2013 to 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Mopar 68142478AB Transmission Service Kit applications:
- 8HP45 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
Chrysler has continued to use this extremely durable transmission known as the ZF 8HP45 because of the advantages this eight-speed gearbox possesses. The benefits of the transmission are not so much the eight speeds but are based on its ability to keep the engine in the optimal rpm range for increased engine efficiency.
- The diverse range of gears provides a low-performance first gear and a high economy top gear.
- Chrysler Claims a 98% effectiveness in any gear.
- Incredibly fast locking torque converter.
- Transmission shifts quicker than a person can sense them.
This Mopar 68142478AB ZF 8 Speed Transmission Service Kit supersedes:
This Mopar 68142478AB ZF 8 Speed Transmission Service Kit is a Genuine MOPAR part.
Item Number: Mopar 68142478AB
Make: : Chrysler | Dodge | Ram
Model: 1500 | Charger | 300
Year: 2012 | 2013 | 2014
Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 68142478AB
Product Application: Select Chrysler vehicles with the 8HP45 8 Speed Automatic Transmission.
Product Note: The Mopar 68142478AB Transmission filter is designed is to keep your transmission fluid clean. Every transmission will eventually accumulate debris from normal wear and tear. It is critical that the transmission fluid is kept clean so that the valve body and other vital components do not become clogged making them in-operable. By regularly replacing your transmission filter and automatic transmission fluid you will ensure a long trouble-free life span of your transmission. Following the regularly scheduled maintenance intervals reduces the possibility of costly repairs.