Mopar 68170214AB Dodge Ram Upgraded Replacement Steering Box
Mopar 68170214AA Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box Kit has now been discontinued and superseded to the new part number known as Mopar 68170214AB Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box Kit
KLM Performance offers this brand new Dodge Ram Six Bolt Heavy Duty Steering Box with FREE SHIPPING AND NO CORE CHARGE!
NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THIS NEW STEERING BOX IS CURRENTLY ON A NATIONAL BACKORDER UNTIL APRIL 14TH. ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP ON OR BEFORE THAT DAY. YOUR ORDER TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE EMAILED AS SOON AS THE ORDER IS COMPLETED.
The projected delivery date is subject to change by Chrysler at any given time. KLM Performance apologizes for the series of delays taking place on this part. We want to inform our customers about this delivery issue as we have no control over the shipment of the parts from Chrysler. Please note the projected delivery date from Chrysler is subject to change at any time.
- February 4th was pushed to February 19th.
- February 19th has now encountered a further delay of March 11th
- March 11th has now encountered a further delay of March 20th
- March 20th has now encountered a further delay of April 14th
KLM Performance will provide our customers with order updates as soon as they become available.
The Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit 68170214AB works on these Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 - Gas or Diesel
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 - Gas or Diesel
- 2005 to 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4X4
This Dodge Ram Steering Box Kit 68170214AB for the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 is a NEW factory upgraded heavy duty replacement for the problem-prone original steering box. This Mopar Dodge Ram Steering Box Upgrade Kit 68170214AB is a genuine OEM Mopar part. The 2 Year Factory Warranty covers the 68170214AB Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit. Installation of this upgraded steering box is relatively simple since it is a direct bolt-in replacement steering box for these Dodge Ram trucks. The new robust factory replacement steering box for the Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks addresses all of the complaints expressed by owners experiencing steering related problems.
The installation of this new Mopar 68170214AB Dodge Ram Steering Box Kit will stop:
- The problems associated with inadequate steering response.
- Classic Dodge Ram Pickup Steering Wander.
- It is leaking power steering fluid.
- Steering Wander.
- Sluggish steering response.
All Dodge Ram truck owners will experience the steering related problems caused by a poorly designed Steering box. The Steering Box is also referred to as:
- The Gear Assembly
- Power Steering Pump Box
- Gear Kit-Power Steering
The Mopar 68170214AB 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Steering Box Kit includes the following MOPAR parts:
- One Mopar Complete Updated 6 Bolt Steering Box
- One Mopar Tie Rod End Assembly
- One Mopar Pitman Arm
- One Mopar Pitman Arm Mounting Hardware Kit Includes Lock Washer and Nut.
- Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit Installation Instructions
The Dodge Ram Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit offers the following advantages:
- A dramatic improvement in steering response and feel of your Dodge Ram truck.
- Upgraded components will stop the know issues of the original steering box design.
- Component size has increased; everything is much more significant.
- Larger Diameter 40MM Sector Shaft prevents the associated wobble of the sector shaft, which produces a loss of steering responsiveness.
- T Style Rod End allows simple installation of your steering linkage to the new included pitman arm.
- Increased steering system response thanks to the more significant stronger gear section.
- This Six Bolt Box provides a dramatic reduction in steering wander.
- Solves the issue of leaking power steering fluid.
- This Steering Box Upgrade Kit Comes includes the pitman arm to work with either style T Style or Y Style Steering linkage.
- The 68170214aa Steering Box easily connects to your original power steering lines and intermediate shaft.
NOTE: There is NO CORE CHARGE on this Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit, so you do not have to return your OEM steering box to KLM Performance. This provides you with significant savings since the return of the OEM Dodge Ram Steering Box is not required! This steering gearbox kit includes a pitman arm designed for use with stock to 3" lifted truck. If your truck is equipped with a lift greater than three inches, you will need a dropped pitman arm. Please check out the Dodge Ram Pitman arms section. KLM Performance offers FREE SHIPPING To the Contential 48 States Only. Please contact us for a shipping rate to Alaska or Hawaii if you are interested in purchasing this new power steering gearbox. Free Shipping is available with Regular Ground Shipping Only. If you need this steering box in a shorter time frame, please call us for Express Options.
This Upgraded Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box 68170214AB supersedes the following parts numbers:
NOTE: This New Upgraded Mopar Steering Box will not fit the 2009 Dodge Ram trucks that use a different steering box. NOTE: This New Upgraded Mopar Steering Box will not fit 2003 to 2008.5 Dodge Ram trucks that use a different steering box known as the Mopar 68170214AB Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box Kit. If your Dodge Ram truck is a 2009 to 2020 model please do not purchase this Mopar 68170214AB Dodge Ram steering box! You will need to purchase The Mopar 68210720AC 2009 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Steering Box Kit.
If you have any questions about the Mopar Dodge Ram Steering Box Upgrade Kit benefits or applications for your vehicle, please feel free to contact us for more information.
Item Number: Mopar 68170214AB
Make: : Dodge | Ram
Model: 1500 Mega Cab | 2500 | 3500
Year: 2003 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009
Manufacturer Part No: 68170214AB
Product Application: 2003 to 2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4X4
Product Note: Mopar 68170214AB Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box Kit has NO CORE CHARGE - FREE SHIPPING - These items will not be shipping out as soon as they become available!