Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR-S800 Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit
This Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR-S Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit features:
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM Mounting Points
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance
- Made in the USA
- Re-Valve able and Re-Buildable
- 16 Way Adjustable Compression Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts for corrosion protection
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR-S Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit Benefits:
- Are a direct replacement coil over shock kit.
- Coilovers install directly into the OEM mounts.
- Can be installed in about 30 minutes per shock.
- 16 Way Adjustable Compression Adjuster to let you tune your shocks to the perfect setting.
- Dramatically improved suspension performance soaks up bumps.
- Improves overall stability
- Increased suspension performance allows you to feel safe while riding.
- Designed for increased performance on the trail, sand desert or woods!
- The installation allows you to get the performance and control that's missing from your Side By Side.
Included in this Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR-S Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Ki is a complete set of 4 Piggy Back Coil Over Shocks that are 16 Way adjustable.
- Two 701-16-420 6" CA 16 Reservoir Front with Springs
- Two 701-16-421 6" CA 16 Reservoir Front with Springs
We offer these Custom Made Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR-S 800 Shocks in Standard or Heavy Duty Valving. Upon request to support multiple riding styles and vehicle setups. We will send you shocks valved for your vehicle based on the questions your answer while ordering.
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR-S Piggy Back Coil Over Shocks are MADE IN THE U.S.A
Item Number: 36
Make: : Polaris
Manufacturer Part No: WALKER-RZR-S
Product Application: Polaris 800 RZR-S
Brand: Walker Evans Racing
Manufacturer: Walker Evans Racing
Product Note: CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER PRODUCT REQUIRES 15 WORKING DAYS FOR CONSTRUCTION