Cummins 3926764 Cummins 3.3L Diesel Block Heater Element Kit
This OEM Cummins part is a direct replacement immersion heater and power cord for the block coolant heater element on the following Cummins 3.3L Four-Cylinder diesel engine series motors. This Cummins coolant heater kit works on both the turbocharged and naturally aspirated version of this engine series.
Cummins 3926764 400 Watt 120 Volt Engine Block Heater Element Fitment:
- Cummins B3.3 85 HP Turbocharged
- Cummins B3.3 80 HP Turbocharged
- Cummins B3.3 75 HP Turbocharged
- Cummins B3.3 74 HP Turbocharged
- Cummins B3.3 65 HP Naturally Aspirated
- Cummins B3.3 60 HP Naturally Aspirated
Cummins 3926764 Block Heater Specifications:
- 400 Watt Heater Element
- 120 Volt
- Power cord
- One heater element gasket.
- Installation instructions.
Cummins 3926764 Series Diesel Heater Kit Benefits:
- Eliminates cold start engine damage.
- Simple, straightforward installation.
- The reliable and efficient way to pre-heat your engine.
- Keeps engine warm in cold temperature climates.
What does a Block Heater or Coolant Heater do?
The heater element is an electric heating element used to warm the coolant fluid contained within the block of the engine.
The warm coolant raises the engine block temperature to aid the ability of the engine to start in extremely cold temperatures. The use of this immersion heater will also warm up the vehicle faster. then it normally would in extremely cold weather. This Cummins electric heating element is installed directly into the cylinder block through a freeze plug on the block. This freeze plug coolant heater is the same as a Block heater which is used to heat the engine coolant. This is a freeze plug-style heater that replaces one of the frost plugs the manufacturer installed in your engine block. When you plug in the heater, it heats the antifreeze in the block, which then heats the block and everything attached to it. The coolant warmer is connected through a power cord often routed along the application's frame rail. This Cummins 3926764 replacement Heater Starting Aid Kit is designed for use in 2002 to current model 2019 Cummins 3.3L Four-Cylinder diesel engines.
NOTE: This product image is not an accurate representation of this OEM Cummins heater kit.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins B 3.3L 200 cubic inches 3,300 CC Diesel engines
- Power Output: 400 Watts
- Item Number: Cummins 3926764
- Make: Cummins | Komatsu
- Year: 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2016.5 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3926764
- Product Application: 2002 to Current model Cummins B 3.3L engines used in construction and agriculture applications.
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: OEM Cummins Replacement Part
- FAQ: Why do I need a Block Heater? When the temperatures drop, your diesel engine's oil and coolant become thick and viscous. Cold engine fluids are more difficult to circulate to the vital areas they are designed to travel. The use of a block heater element warms these fluids too much higher temperatures than the current air temperature. The higher engine fluid temperatures provided by the block warmer make the cold start easier in the morning. Block Heater Elements also helps the engine reach the optimum operating temperature sooner, which improves power and economy. This allows the heater to be more effective and provides proper lubrication to the engine and all its parts.
- Part Number: Cummins 3928342
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!