High-Performance Viscous Harmonic Dampers provide dyno-proven results.
Installation of a proven performance crankshaft damper is money well spent when you're increasing the power output or in need of replacing your OEM crankshaft damper.
The installation of a viscous damper is a necessary replacement or upgrade to control destructive torsional crankshaft vibrations and promote a longer engine life.
These viscous harmonic engine balancers are designed as a high-performance alternative damper to control the detrimental torsional vibrations in your engine at all power levels and engine RPMs.
A harmonic balancer provides improved valve train operation and timing efficiency, plus it will reduce wear on critical engine components such as main bearings, oil pump, and the crankshaft itself.
Your engine's harmonic balancer is overlooked when repairs or power upgrades are planned.
Power upgrades are the main reason why a viscous damper is so important.
The use of the OEM or low-cost damper could be the single most costly mistake you make on your engine.
The installation of any Performance modification can overwhelm the OEM elastomer harmonic balancer.
If your engine does not have a Harmonic Damper that controls the destructive crankshaft torsional vibrations that occur while the engine is running you are now subject to power-robbing losses and expensive repairs.
The installation of a Fluidampr performance damper for long-lasting optimum protection.
Fluidampr and Vibratech Viscous Harmonic Balancer benefits:
- Only a viscous crankshaft damper will reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear.
- The viscous damper Provides a more accurate and stable valve train operation.
- Increases power output of your engine.
- Control destructive torsional vibrations.
- Optimizes engine protection across the entire RPM range and power output levels.
- Reduces the risk of crankshaft failure.
- Increases engine component life.
- Regularly self-tune at all engine RPMs and power levels.
- A Viscous Crankshaft Damper lowers the risk of crankshaft failure.
- They are manufactured as direct bolt-on replacement dampers for each particular engine application.
- Are approved for use on both race and street applications.
- Viscous dampers are a superior replacement option crankshaft damper that offers increased control of destructive vibrations.
Choose a product category: