Fluidampr 651211 Vicious Engine Damper
The Fluidampr 651211 Sport Compact Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper is designed as a high-performance American Made viscous crankshaft damper for the Audi / VW 2.7T V6 / 2.8 Liter 12 Valve engines, 2.8 Liter 30 Valve engines, and 3.0 Liter 30 Valve engine applications.
Fluidampr 651211 V6 High-Performance Sport Compact Crankshaft Balancer engine guide:
- 1992 to 2001 AUDI 12 Valve V6 2.8L/2771cc
- 1992 to 2001 AUDI 30 Valve V6 2.8L/2771cc
- 2000 to 2005 AUDI Twin Turbo V6 2.7L/2671cc
- 2002 to 2006 AUDI 30 Valve V6 3.0L/2976cc
- 2009 to 2017 AUDI 30 Valve V6 3.0L/2995cc
- 1992 to 2005 Volkswagen 30 Valve V6 2.8L/2771cc
- 1992 to 2005 Volkswagen 12 Valve V6 2.8L/2792cc
Fluidampr 651211 Crankshaft Balancer Application Guide:
- 1992 to 2001 Audi A4 (B5) 2.8L 12V, 2.8L 30V
- 2002 to 2005 Audi A4 (B6) 3.0L 30V
- 2000 to 2002 Audi S4 (B5)
- 2000 to 2002 Audi RS4 (B5)
- 1999 to 2002 Audi A6 (C5) 2.7T, 2.8L 30V, 3.0L 30V
- 1999 to 2005 Audi Allroad 2.7T (C5)
Fluidampr 651211 Viscous Crankshaft Damper Benefits:
- Premium viscous style damper.
- Reduced RPM loss during rapid shifting.
- Damper Decreases Gearbox and Clutch noises.
- Upgrade creates a long-lasting foundation for durability and performance.
- Only a Viscous crankshaft damper protects your engine from destructive crankshaft torsional vibrations.
- A smoother running engine gains both HP and Torque.
- A Fluidampr reduces clatter when converting from the OEM dual mass flywheel to a single mass flywheel.
- Reduces parasitic power loss by controlling engine vibrations.
- Better Fuel Efficiency
- A high-performance viscous damper will extend the life of the motor.
- Improves Valve timing
- Reduces crankshaft and bearing wear
- No tuning required - just bolt it on
- Safely controls torsional vibrations at all RPMs and power levels.
- Effectively compensates for changes in the rotational mass of built motors.
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time to control vibrations at all engine speeds and power levels.
- A Viscous Harmonic Damper prolongs engine life and reduces wear.
- Long-lasting viscous silicone damper technology.
- Dampers are Precision CNC machined in an ISO9001 Certified Facility.
- High-Speed Computer Zero balanced high-grade steel components.
- No tuning or maintenance required.
- Never needs to be tuned or rebuilt to compensate for future engine changes
Fluidampr 551211 Sport Compact V6 Vibration Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 5.65."
- The unit weighs 6.1 pounds.
- Internally Balanced Crankshaft Damper
- The damper does not contain a pulley.
- Certified SFI 18.1 Safety Rating
- Eight Pre-drilled M8 X 1.25 X 20 MM on a 76.5MM bolt pattern for aftermarket accessory drives.
- Single Piece Construction
The Fluidampr 651211 Engine Damper is MADE IN THE USA!