FASS Diesel Fuel System 2001-2010 General Motors Chevy Duramax 6.6L Titanium Signature Series 165 GPH Lift Pump
The FASS Fuel Systems TS C10 165G Titanium Signature Series Fuel Air Separation System Lift Pump has been superseded to the following new and improved part number:
- FASS TSC10165G
FASS Fuel Systems TS C10 165G Titanium Signature Series Diesel Lift Pump Supplies One Hundred Sixty-Five Gallons Per Hour at Ten PSI.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TS C10 165G High-Performance Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is specifically designed for the 2001 to 2010 GM and Chevy Super Duty trucks. This Low-Pressure Lift Pump allows you to bypass the OEM GM and Chevy fuel filter assembly on your Duramax 6.6L diesel engine supplying the purified diesel fuel directly to your CPS fuel injection pump. This FASS Lift Pump will provide your Moderate to Extreme 6.6L Duramax diesel engine with enough fuel to make Six Hundred Horsepower to Nine Hundred Horsepower.
The FASS Signature Series Titanium Lift Pump is designed for direct installation on the following Duramax Diesel Engines:
- LB7 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LLY 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LBZ 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LML 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LMM 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
The FASS GM and Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax Titanium Signature Series TS C10 100G Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Applications:
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Kodiak trucks
- 2001 to 2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2001 to 2010 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2001 to 2010 GMC Topkick trucks
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Express Vans
- 2001 to 2010 GMC Savana Vans
The Titanium Signature Series is the latest version of the FASS high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. The Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pump incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This TS C10 165G Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest-lasting, and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The FASS GMC and Chevrolet Air Fuel Separation System for the 2001 to 2010 General Motors and Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
This Titanium Signature Series lift pump provides the following benefits:
- Premium two-micron filtration of your diesel fuel.
- A diesel fuel supply rate of One Hundred gallons per hour.
- Continuous fuel pressure of Ten PSI.
- Backed by the FASS Fuel Systems Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your modified GM and Chevy 6.6L Duramax diesel engine with enough fuel for up to 600 to 900 Horsepower.
- A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers Two integrated diesel fuel heater ports that are machined into the fuel pump body. These ports provide you with increased performance when dealing with Cold Starts.
- The advanced diesel fuel filtration provides the benefits that will help protect your entire fuel injection system throughout the life of your engine.
- This Fuel Air Separation System provides the patented air and vapor removal process.
- The Titanium Signature Series provides an improved diesel fuel filtration level down to Two Microns.
- This GM Titanium Signature Series kit uses the FASS EM-1001 Series motor to produce high fuel flow and correct pressure output levels.
- Reduced lift pump installation times are now achievable with the 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Machined Bulkhead fittings. This updated fitting functions as both suction and a return tube.
- Fast and easy diesel fuel filter changes take only minutes to perform.
- The installation of a FASS Titanium Signature Series lift pump will provide increased power levels, improved fuel economy, a smoother running engine as well as increased combustion efficiency.
- The new and improved FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel pumps have a Black Filter body
These Advanced Features Are Incorporated Into Every Titanium Signature Series:
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper” while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevents eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
- Bolt-On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt-on brackets that utilize your GM and Chevy Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series lift pump takes only minutes, and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
NOTE: The installation of this high-performance lift pump may require additional installation steps when mounting on the GMC/Chevy Cab and Chassis models.
2001-2010 Duramax 165GPH Lift Pump Features:
KLM Performance is an Authorized FASS Dealer and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your FASS TS C10 165G Titanium Signature Series 165 GPH Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime FASS Warranty online at https://fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
NOTE: This is a low flow and low-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit. The STK-1002 bulkhead kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump and will offer a convenient return option. This is important for high-performance General Motors Company and Chevrolet Super Duty Duramax applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax
- Flow Rate: One Hundred Sixty-Five Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Pressure: 10 PSI.
- Power Level: Stock Powered Engines To Siz Hundred Horsepower
- Item Number: TS C10 165G
Make: Chevrolet and General Motors Company
Model : LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML and LMM diesel engines
Year : 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 |
- Manufacturer Part No: FASS TS C10 165G
- Product Application: 2001 to 2010 GM and Chevy LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML, and LMM diesel series trucks with the 6.6L Duramax.
- Width :
- Brand: FASS Titanium Signature Series Lift Pump
- FAQ: Why do I need to install an Aftermarket Lift Pump on my Duramax diesel engine? If you want to increase the performance or power level of your Duramax diesel engine you will need to ensure you obtain the proper flow of purified diesel fuel. Today is very simple to just add aftermarket performance parts to obtain more power. One of the primary principles to obtain increased power is the ability to provide more fuel at the proper pressure and delivery rates. This is where the Titanium Series Lift Pump comes in. The diesel engine holds the top spot for the most efficient internal combustion over all other engine types, adding a new diesel fuel pump to your diesel engine can vastly increase its performance output level.
- Part Number: TS C10 165G
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: This is a high flow, low-pressure fuel air separation system which allows you to bypass the OEM fuel filter bowl and supply purified fuel directly to the injection pump on your 6.6L Chevrolet and General Motors Duramax.