OEM Mopar Ram Replacement Cabin Interior Air Filter Element - CAF
Your Dodge Ram truck is equipped with a Cabin Air Filter element that requires replacement at a suggested mileage interval. The Mopar 68406048AA Dodge Ram replacement cabin air filter element ensures airborne contaminants' removal before they enter the truck's HVAC system. Removal of pollutants before they reach your truck's interior cabin is the job of the cabin air filter. While your regular air filter cleans the engine's air, the cabin air filter ensures that the air you and your passengers breathe is of good quality. Replace this cabin air filter element routinely so you know it is doing its job.
Ensure that the air from your climate control system is free of harmful contaminants by using only the genuine 68535623AA OEM Mopar cabin air filters. Replacing your Cabin Air Filter is essential to maintaining your cabin’s air quality.
Mopar 68535623AA Ram Cabin Air Filter Applications
- 2016 to 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 Series trucks.
- 2017 to 2023 Dodge Ram 2500 Series trucks.
- 2017 to 2023 Dodge Ram 3500 Series trucks.
- 2017 to 2023 Dodge Ram 4500 Series trucks.
- 2017 to 2023 Dodge Ram 5500 Series trucks.
What are the warning signs I need to replace the Interior Cabin Air Filter in my Dodge Ram truck?
- A musty odor is produced when I turn on my interior fan.
- Reduction in airflow when the climate control system is activated.
- A noticeable level of interior dust appears on the vehicle's interior.
- There are lingering unpleasant orders.
What types of containment does the Mopar 68535623AA Dodge Ram Cabin Air Filter remove?
- Airborne Pollution
- Mold Spores
Genuine Mopar Cabin Air Filter Element Mopar 68535623AA Supersedes:
- Mopar 68406048AA
- Mopar 68318365AA
- Mopar 68535623AA
What is the recommended change interval for the Mopar 68535623AA Dodge Ram Cabin Air Filter?
Your Cabin Air Filter Replacement Interval depends on many factors, such as usage and environmental conditions related to the area in which your trucks are operated, The period for replacing your cabin air filter depends on the miles accumulated. KLM Performance recommends changing this filter somewhere between the 15,000 and 30,000 miles mark or every eighteen months to ensure interior air quality.
NOTE: This Cabin Air Filter is an OEM Mopar filter. Please ensure your vehicle is equipped with a Mopar 68535623AA Dodge Ram Cabin Air Filter before placing an order for this interior air filter element.
Experience clean air in your car's cabin with the genuine OEM Mopar 68535623AA Cabin Air Filter. Engineered for your specific vehicle, this cabin air filter offers superior protection against pollen, dust, and other airborne contaminants, allowing for a safe, healthy, and comfortable ride. Constructed with premium materials, this filter is the same as original production, providing superior filtration for your car's cabin.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel | 3.6L V6 Electric/Gas | 5.7L V8 Electric/Gas | 5.7L V8 Hemi Gas | 6.2L V8 Gas | 6.4L V8 Gas | 6.7L L6 Turbo Diesel 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel
Item Number: Mopar 68535623AA
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model: 1500 | 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Manufacturer Part No: 68535623AA
- Product Application: 2016 to 2023 model Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: MOPAR
- FAQ: What did Chrysler start to install the Cabin air filters in the Dodge Ram series trucks? In the 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 series pickups, the Cabin Air Filter was installed with 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks.
Part Number: Mopar 68535623AA
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: The regular use of premium grade Genuine Mopar Dodge Ram Replacement CAF - Cabin Air Filter Kit promotes clean interior air and helps ensure the removal of airborne contaminants.