FASS Fuel Systems
KLM Performance is an Authorized Distributor of the FASS product line. We stock a complete line of the FASS Fuel Air Separation Systems, FASS Fuel Pumps, FASS Filters, FASS Replacement Pumps, and FASS Accessories. You can search for a FASS product using the search box to the left or browse through the FASS categories here to find the specific FASS product you're looking for. If you do not see the FASS Fuel Air Separation System, FASS Adjustable Fuel Pump, FASS Filters, or FASS Accessory you need, please do not hesitate to call us.
FASS Fuel Systems FASS is a name synonymous with diesel performance. FASS stands for Fuel Air Separation Systems, which is a perfect acronym for the functionality of a FASS system. FASS designs and manufacturers vehicle-specific diesel fuel pumps of varying levels of displacement to meet the needs of the exact power level of your vehicle.
- Dodge Ram Cummins
- Ford Powerstroke
- GM Duramax
- Big Rig Class 8 trucks
- Versatile Applications Or any diesel engine requiring consistent fuel supply.
There are many manufacturers of lift pumps, but only FASS looks at every potential shortcoming and opportunity when building their systems, and back most of their fuel systems by a lifetime warranty to ensure you understand their commitment to quality. FASS offers several different models of the FASS fuel pumps and FASS fuel-air separations systems to meet your exact needs. The high-performance diesel fuel pumps are available in multiple fuel flow ratings and pressure levels to meet your specific requirements. Please call if you have any questions relating to what specific model and flow rating best meets the needs of your vehicle.
The Benefits of installing a Fass Fuel Air Separation System on your diesel engine:
- Removes suspended contamination from your diesel fuel.
- Saves your fuel injectors.
- Promotes a longer service life for your entire fuel injection system.
- Removes All Types of Fuel Contaminants Emulsified Water & Free Water
- Removes the Air and Vapor from the fuel.
- Provides dependable consistent Engine Performance.
- Increases Horsepower and Torque output of the motor.
- Lower Maintenance Cost
- Increases Fuel Mileage and engine performance.
- Reduces Carbon Monoxide & Carbon Dioxide levels.
- Excellent Cold Weather Performance.
- American Made High Quality and Durability in all FASS Products.
- Backed by a Manufacturers' Warranty.
- FASS Lifetime Warranty Available excludes DRP fuel pumps.
- Optional Electric Fuel Heater is available for extreme cold weather operations.
- Available Coolant Fuel Heater Port is now included in the FASS Titanium Series pumps.
The FASS LifeTime Product Warranty!
KLM Performance offers the following FASS Fuel Pump Warranty Warnings!
In order to be protected by the FASS Warranty, the following conditions are required for the product warranty to be completed.
- The FASS product must be purchased from an Authorized or VIP FASS Dealer.
- If you have any doubt please contact www.FASSRide.com for seller validity.
- FASS product warranties are null and void If your purchase was made on Amazon.com
- VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration form and return the original form to FASS Fuel Systems.
- The completed Warranty Form must be mailed within 30 days of purchase accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt.
- Complying with these guidelines will qualify you for the Extended Warranty.
- KLM Performance STRONGLY RECOMMENDS Before you begin installation Register for your Warranty ONLINE at https://www.fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
If you do not have internet access please feel free to mail in your FASS Warranty and then follow up with a phone call to validate your fuel pump warranty compliance.
FASS manufactures the Best American Made High-Performance Diesel Pumps and Fuel Air Separation Systems available today.
KLM Performance is your premium outlet when it comes to performance and replacement parts, including Fass Fuel Systems Products. For more information please feel free to call us at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us!
Choose a product category: