AirDog II 4G 2019 to 2021 Dodge Ram Cummins 165 GPH @ 18 PSI Lift Pump - A6SABD427
The PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABD427 DF-165-4G Air/Fuel Separation System is designed for use on the 2019 to 2021 DODGE vehicles equipped with the 6.7 Cummins ISB diesel engine, This AirDog Lift Pump will bypass the factory in-tank lift pump. The PureFlow AirDog II-4G is the next generation in lift pump fuel delivery. The compact AirDog II-4G fuel air separation system provides increased engine performance as a long-lasting, efficient quiet lift pump. The compact AirDog II-4G provides the most effective technology designed specifically designed for the effective removal of water, suspended particulates, vapor, and entrained air from diesel fuel.
The AirDog lift pump returns the fuel Air/Vapor back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABD427 lift pump system is sold as a complete kit with all required parts for a straightforward installation. This is a 165 Gallon Per Hour fuel system for moderately modified trucks between five hundred and eight hundred Horsepower.
KLM Performance is an Authorized AirDog Dealer, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your AIRDOG II-4G A6SABD427 DF-165-4G Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime PureFlow AirDog Warranty online at https://pureflowairdog.com/if-5081-warranty-registration-form.html
NOTE: This is a High flow and low-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or The AirDog Suction Tube Kit - 901-01-0351-QC kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump. This is important for high-performance Dodge Cummins applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
The AirDog DF-165-4G Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump Applications:
- 2019 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2020 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2021 6.7L Cummins ISB
The AirDog II 4G Series Lift Pump is the latest version of the high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. It incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This AirDog II 4G 2019 to 2021 DODGE Cummins 165 GPH @ 8 PSI A6SABD427 diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The AirDog DODGE Cummins Air Fuel Separation System for the 2019 to 2021 6.7L Cummins ISB provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and diesel fuel delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and a long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
NOTE: AIRDOG II-4G A6SABD427 DF-165-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM is approved for sale in California with a CARB E.O. number on file with the California Air Resources Board.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate: One Hundred Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Delivery Pressure: 16 to 18 PSI.
- Power Level: Stock to Five Hundred Horsepower
- Item Number: DF-165-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
- Make: Dodge Ram | Cummins
- Model: Dodge Ram 2500 | Dodge Ram 3500 | Dodge Ram 4500 | Dodge Ram 5500
- Year: 2019 | 2020 | 2021
- Manufacturer Part No: A6SABD427
- Product Application: 2019 to 2021 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 series trucks have the in-tank fuel pump and this air Fuel Separation System is designed for installation on the 6.7L Cummins ISB engines.
- Brand: AIRDOG II-4G DF-165-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
- FAQ: Why do I need to install an Aftermarket Lift Pump on my Cummins diesel engine? If you want to increase the performance or power level of your Cummins diesel engine you will need to ensure you obtain the proper flow of purified diesel fuel. Today is very simple to just add aftermarket performance parts to obtain more power. One of the primary principles to obtain increased power is the ability to provide more fuel at the proper pressure and delivery rates. This is where the PureFlow AirDog-II 4G Series Lift Pump comes in. The diesel engine holds the top spot for the most efficient internal combustion over all other engine types, adding a new diesel fuel pump to your diesel engine can vastly increase its performance output level. What does the PureFlow AirDog II-4G Pump do? The AirDog® II draws fuel from the fuel tank, removing water, particulates, and air/vapor. The fuel supplied to the Injection Pump is now purified and pressurized with a regulated flow based upon the demand placed upon your Cummins engine.
- Part Number: A6SABD427
- Manufacturer: PUREFLOW AIRDOG
- Product Note: This is a high-flow, low-pressure fuel air separation system which allows you to bypass the OEM fuel filter bowl and supply purified fuel directly to the fuel injection pump on your 5.9L 24v Cummins Common Rail that is equipped with an in-tank fuel pump and 6.7L Cummins ISB.