Squadron Sport and Squadron-R Sport LED Lights
The Squadron Sport LED Light is the High Output small light that features a Matte Black Hosing and Bezel. A single Squadron Sport LED produces 1,800 lumens of light while consuming only Twenty Watts of power. The Squadron® Sport LED light is hands down the best high quality, the affordable LED on the market today. Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron® Pro, the application for the Sport varies. The Squadron® Sport utilizes 4 Cree LEDs producing an impressive 1,800 lumens at 20 watts making it ideal for near field, side/backup, and scene lighting application. The Squadron Sport LED Lights are a Weatherproof, Durable, Compact, and High-intensity LED. These LED lights are offered with a Round or Square outer bezel for versatile fitment options. The LED light case is a hard-anodized Aluminium case that is powder-coated for long life. Do not be fooled by the power of these compact LED lights. The Squadron Sport and Squadron-R Sport is offered as a small LED auxiliary light that will blind you with brightness. These are powerful auxiliary LED lights in the Baja Designs Squadron Sport Series of Compact LED lights.
KLM Performance offers Baja Designs Squadron Sport Single LED Light applications:
KLM Performance offers Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport Single LED Light applications:
Offers from KLM Performance: Baja Designs Squadron Sport LED Light Pair applications:
KLM Performance Products: Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport LED Light Pair applications:
These Squadron Sport and Squadron-R Sport Lights provide efficient illumination of the below ranges and areas:
- Side Lights
- Backup Lights
- Scene Lights
Baja Designs Squadron Sport and Squadron-R Sport LED Light Features:
- 1,800 Lumen output utilizing 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs
- Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed by Baja Designs!
- Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Your LED Lights come with a Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All of the Squadron Sport Series LED Light's have the uService® feature so you the End User can Replaceable or Replace Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® Optics Provide All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ makes these LED Lights Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® Technology Provides The Only LED Driven At 100%
- Racer Edition LED to produce 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Per Light Wattage of only 20 Watts
- Per Light Amperage Draw of Only 3.33 Amps
- Small Compact LED Light is only Dimensions 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43."
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Billet Machined Aluminum Front Bezel
- Stainless Steel Hardware & Bracket
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Each Single Squadron Sport and Squadron-R Sport Single LED Lights Includes:
- One Squadron-R Sport LED Light
- One Mounting Bracket
Each Pair Of Squadron Sport and Squadron-R Sport LED Lights Includes:
Baja Designs Squadron Sport and Squadron-R Sport Series LED Light Patterns:
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving 44 degree and the 7-degree spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
Spot: A longer and narrow 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving or Driving Combination beam lights.
Wide Cornering: Baja Designs was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in close range comfort lighting.
Flood Beam Pattern: Excellent work light or scene light with an incredibly smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 feet.
Amber Driving Combo: Them Amber Lens provides the maximum trail coverage or road coverage in conditions of reduced visibility. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving 44 degree and the 7-degree spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
Amber High-Speed Spot: Reduced visibility conditions are ideal for the Amber Spotlight. This longer and narrower 7° beam focus on illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving or Driving Combination beam lights.
Amber Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
Amber Flood Beam Pattern: The Amber work light or scene light with an incredibly smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 feet when you need lighting in reduces visibility conditions such as, Silt, Fog, Snow, Sleet, or Heavy Rain
Note: The Baja Designs Squadron and Squadron-R Sport Series LED Lights to offer you economical auxiliary lighting for increased visibility when you need it.
If your lighting needs require the illumination of the long-range distance, please see the Baja Designs Racer Editon LED Lights.
If your lighting needs require the highest level light of the near, midfield, and long-range distance, please see the Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Lights.
All Baja Designs Squadron Sport LED Lights are MADE IN THE USA!