REFUNDS AND CREDITS
Once we receive and inspect your item or items, we will credit your account. Please allow Five To Seven business days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same manner you made the original purchase. If your order payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than Ten business days after the date of purchase.
NOTE: KLM Performance can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable costs.
You must call for an RMA number before making any return! Please us this link to file for a Returned Merchandise Agreement. The RMA number is required in order to qualify for a refund. Please use this link for further explanation of the RMA process and requirements. RETURN POLICY PAGE
SOME CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH CREDIT OR A REFUND WILL NOT BE ISSUED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- The product purchased is Listed As A Non-Returnable Item.
- The product has been installed and used.
- Any product order which is a Custom-Made Product is a Non-Returnable Item.
- The following items are Non-Returnable items: Brake Lines, Tuners, Programmers, All Cummins parts, FASS Replacement Motors that have been in contact with Diesel Fuel, Electrical Components, Sensors, Wire Harness, Gasket Kits, Transmission Drive Line Hoops, Fuel Line That Was Cut To Order, All ARP Fasteners If The Factory Packaging is Broken, any Emission Related Component.
- The product returned is not the product you were shipped.
- Any and Or All items Listed as Closeouts, Final Sale, Discontinued or Garage Sale Items.
- The product has been damaged by an attempt to be installed and or used.
- Any parts which show signs of use, installation, wear, fuel, oil, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, welding, or otherwise that is now in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- The product is shipped back without the original box, manual, and or parts.
- The seal on electrical parts is broken, and the product has been opened.
- Parts returned without an RMA Number,
- Returned parts that are not shipped to the correct address.
- Buyer's Remorse is not covered under our refund policy.
- The product serial number does not match that of which was originally shipped to the buyer.
- The product is deemed not resell-able by KLM Performance Inc. or the Manufacturer it was returned to due to the customer's actions in dealing with the product.
- The product returned was damaged or lost in transit.
KLM Performance values our customers so if you have any concerns please feel free to contact us in order to clarify any concern you may have.