By this warranty policy (“Warranty”), Vibratech TVD, LLC (“Vibratech”) issues limited warranties from the date of purchase of a new Vibratech product (“Product”) to the person that purchased the Product directly from Vibratech or an authorized Vibratech distributor, and can provide evidence of such purchase (“Original Purchaser”), subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
Vibratech warrants its Products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In the event that a Product is found to be defective in material or workmanship during this one-year period, then Vibratech will, in its sole discretion, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective Product.
1. Under no circumstances will Vibratech be responsible for any other costs associated with rectifying the defective Product, including, without limitation, costs associated with removing and reinstalling the defective Product or its replacement Product, and all labor and material costs connected therewith, including, without limitation, costs associated with returning the defective Product to Vibratech.
2. This Warranty will not be applicable if the Products (i) are not maintained in accordance with Vibratech’s recommendation or accepted good practice as determined by industry standards; (ii) are subjected to unauthorized alteration, repair or redesign; or (iii) have been damaged as a result of being improperly installed, serviced or operated.
3. The furnishing of replacement Products under the terms of this Warranty will apply to the original warranty period and will not serve to extend such period.
4. Vibratech shall not be liable for any damages, defaults or delays in performance under this Warranty caused by any contingency beyond its control.
5. Vibratech is in no way liable for any damages that may result from (i) installation, service or operation that is not in compliance with all applicable federal, state and provincial laws or regulations; or (ii) misapplication or the use of the Product for purposes other than for which it was designed.
6. The remedy for breach of this Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or refund of the purchase price of any Product found to be defective under conditions of normal use, and the remedy for breach of this Warranty, statutory duty or by reason of tort (including, without limitation, negligence) does not extend to liability for incidental, special or consequential damages or losses, such as loss for the use of the Product, inconvenience or loss of time. The maximum liability of Vibratech in connection with the sale of the Products shall not in any case exceed the price of the Product claimed to be defective. This Vibratech TVD Warranty is the complete and exclusive statement of warranty terms.
7. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND VIBRATECH HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH OTHER WARRANTIES.
8. VIBRATECH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
1. All claims for allegedly defective Products must be handled directly with Vibratech’s Customer Service Department at: 716-592-1000
2. All alleged defective Products subject to warranty claims must be shipped pre-paid to Vibratech and no such Product will be accepted by Vibratech without first obtaining a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from the Vibratech TVD Customer Service Department.
3. This Warranty is subject to change by Vibratech at any time upon notice by Vibratech.
4. Refunds or replacements of allegedly defective Products should not be issued by a distributor until refunds or Product replacements are received by the distributor from Vibratech.
5. Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its Products without liability to install, change, or improve any Product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.
6. If any provision of this Warranty shall be determined to be illegal, unconscionable or unenforceable, all other terms and provisions hereof shall nevertheless remain effective and shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The warranties made under this Vibratech TVD Warranty are exclusive and may not be altered, enlarged or changed by an distributor, dealer, or other person whatsoever.
The Vibratech TVD products are proudly MADE IN THE USA!