fleetguard Cummins Filtration AirDog Two Micron Replacement Diesel Fuel Filter For AirDog Fuel Pumps
The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Two Micron AirDog Diesel Fuel Filter Applications:
- AirDog Fuel Air Separation Systems
- AirDog II Fuel Air Separation Systems
- AirDog II 4G Fuel Air Separation Systems
This is a premium quality 2 Micron-rated replacement diesel fuel filter manufactured by Fleetguard, a world leader in diesel fuel filtration. This replacement diesel fuel filter contains the patented StrataPore™ Filtration Media. The StrataPore™ media is a multi-layered filter media with an optimum number of layers for the desired level of particle removal. StrataPore™ is a Stronger and More Durable Filter Media that produces layers composed of continuous, high-strength polymeric fiber, which results in a stronger, more durable bond that maintains media strength. The StrataPore™ media provides a nearly 50% reduction in fuel filter restriction during cold starts.
Fleetguard FF5613 Diesel Fuel Filter specifications:
- Overall Height 150.11 mm (5.91 in)
- The Largest OD is 77.47 mm (3.05 in)
- Thread Size 7/8-14 UNF-2B
- Filtration Media: Stratapore
- Filtration Rating: 2 Micron
KLM Performance recommends a diesel fuel filter change interval of 15,000 to 30,000 miles or the first bad load of fuel. It is far cheaper to carry a spare set of fuel filters in your truck at all times than it is to call for a tow!
Fleetguard FF5613 Fuel Filter Cross References:
- Fleetguard FF5587
- AirDog FF100-2
- AirDog FF803
This Fleetguard FF5613 diesel fuel filter is also commonly used in Light-Duty Diesel Engine applications.
KLM Performance offers quantity discounts on the Fleetguard Cummins filtration products when you order three or more filters. The quantity discount will be reflected in the cart for your review.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Any diesel engine using a PureFlow AirDog fuel preparator.
- Flow Rate: Ninety-Five to Two Hundred Sixty Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Filtration Level: Two Micron
- Item Number: Fleetguard FF5613
- Make :
- Model :
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: FF5613
- Product Application: Direct Replacement AirDog Fuel Preparators Fuel Filter
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: Is it wise to purchase these filters in quantities more significant than a single unit filter? KLM Performance recommends these filters be purchased in sets of two diesel fuel filters. There are two types of diesel truck owners, those who have had a bad load of fuel and those who will get a bad load of diesel fuel. It is far cheaper to carry a spare set of fuel filters in your truck at all times than it is to call for a tow!
- Part Number: FF5613
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: AirDog Two Micron Fuel Filter from Fleetguard FF5613 contains the StrataPore™ media, a multi-layered filter media, with an optimum number of layers for the desired level of particle removal in the AirDog, AirDog II, and AirDog II 4G fuel preparator systems.